Taylorcraft F-21. Specifications. A photo.
Taylorcraft F-21 - American light multi-purpose aircraft, designed and developed by aircraft manufacturer «Taylorcraft Aircraft» in 1980 year.
A photoTaylorcraft F-21
Development of the aircraft Taylorcraft F-21 conducted by American engineers on the basis of the model aircraft Taylorcraft F-19, is inherently an experimental version of the light aircraft. Plane Design Taylorcraft F-21 1978 was deployed in the year, and in fact, in two years, the American aircraft manufacturers managed to give high-quality and low-cost aircraft, which has found its extensive use in the private sector of civil aviation.
Despite the fact that the plane was a multi-purpose, the project has not found sufficient support from potential customers, which was mainly due to the fact that the aircraft could carry on its board of only two people, while the most attractive created quadruple aircraft. During its period of production, and the release of the aircraft continued on with 1980 1990 year, American aircraft failed to issue 43 aircraft.
Taylorcraft F-21 photo
Thanks to the compact design of the aircraft, the aircraft Taylorcraft F-21 has a high maneuverability, but for various reasons can not be used as a sports aircraft.
The cabin of the aircraft Taylorcraft F-21 has quite a lot of space, but in spite of this fact, can accommodate only two people, which in turn are not allowed to use this aircraft in the commercial sphere on board the aircraft. In addition to the transport of persons, aircraft Taylorcraft F-21 can also be transported on its board and a cargo total weight of up to 311 kilogram (including the weight of its own people are in an airplane).
Powerplant Taylorcraft F-21 aircraft consists of a piston aircraft engine Lycoming O-235 118 power in HP (Basic production version of the aircraft), which provides the opportunity to carry out the aircraft taking off at maximum weight in 794 kg, as well as to perform a non-stop flights on distances of up to 680 kilometers at a cruising flight speed in 185 km \ h.
For 10-year period of production, aircraft model Taylorcraft F-21 produced American aircraft manufacturers in the following variants:
- Taylorcraft F-21 - The basic production version of the aircraft, to produce up to 1985 years;
- Taylorcraft F-21A - An improved version of the aircraft, which has increased the volume of fuel tanks;
- Taylorcraft F-21B - A modernized version of the aircraft, which has increased the flight distance;
- Taylorcraft F-22A - Variant with a modified chassis;
- Taylorcraft F-22C - Version of the aircraft, equipped with a piston aircraft engine with a capacity of 180 hp
Specifications Taylorcraft F-21.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,78 m .;
- Wingspan: 7,9 m .;
- Plane Height: 1,98 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 483 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 311 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 794 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 185 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 235 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 680 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-235-L2C (depending on version);
- Power: 118 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation