Sichuan Airlines (Sichuan Airlines). Official site.
Sichuan Airlines- Aviation company base in Chengdu, Sichuan, China. It is a regional airline company, which makes the local regular flights. The main base of the aviation company is Shuangliu International Airport (CTU), Chengdu, the second hub aviation company - Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (CKG).
Aviation company established 19 September 1986 14 and began work on July 1988, the first flight began flights between Chengdu and Wanzhou. Aviation Company in August 2002 was reorganized and Sichuan Airlines Group, which is owned by the government, has become a major shareholder (40%). Other shareholders - Shandong Airlines (10%), China Southern Airlines (39%), Gingko Restaurant (1%) and Shanghai Airlines (10%). The staff has 1844 people.
Age Sichuan Airlines fleet as of March 2007 7,1 of years.
Basic data Sichuan Airlines airline:
- Country Airlines: China.
- Domestic air line from Chengdu.
- Year of occurrence AK: 1988.
- IATA airline code: 3U.
- ICAO airline code: CSC.
Sichuan Airlines (SichuanAirlines). Official site:www.scal.com.cn.
- Main airports airlines:Chengdu Shuangliu.
- Mailing Address airlines: China, 610202, Sichuan, Chengdu, Chend DuShuangliu Liu InternationalAirport.
- City Airline Phone: + 862885393001.
- Airlines Fax: + 862885393888.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:AirbusA319, AirbusA320, AirbusA321, AirbusA330-200, EmbraerERJ-145.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation