Boeing 747-100. Video. Driving compartment. A photo. Characteristics. Reviews.
Boeing 747-100, nicknamed «Jumbo Jet», a passenger wide-body aircraft, which laid the foundation for the whole family dalnemagistalnyh airliners Boeing 747. This plane has become extremely important in the transport aviation aircraft. The need for a passenger aircraft with a large capacity, was the increase in the number of passenger traffic in the mid sixties. This has led to a greater concentration of aircraft at airports worldwide. And in order to offload the main airports, and was created by Boeing 747-100, which reduced operating expenses by dalnemagistalnyh and international air travel.
Boeing 747-100 photo
The first sketches of the new aircraft was demonstrated in August 1965 years. In 1966 year, the company «Boeing Commercial Airplanes», the configuration of double-deck airliner was presented received digital signage «747». The initial draft of the airplane intended to completely double-deck design, but then because of the difficulties encountered, the project was revised in favor of lengthening the fuselage and reduce the volume of the upper deck. For this reason, the aircraft Boeing 747 profile acquired its recognizable "hump". The first customer for the new aircraft was the airline dalnemagistalnyh «Pan American World Airways», which made an initial order for 25 Boeing 747 aircraft.
Boeing 747-100, became the first modification of the family of Boeing 747. The plane was a monoplane low-wing shape with a sweep in 37,5 degrees. Wingspan is 59,64 meters at the length of the fuselage in 70,66 meters. Under the wing of the airplane, in the gondola, four turbojets Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7A were installed with the thrust of the order 208,9 kN.
The cabin was constructed originally universal, so that later had the opportunity to convert passenger planes to transport and cargo variants.
Boeing 747-100 photo salon
The three-class layout Boeing 747-100 366 cabin can accommodate seats in the two-class passenger seats 452. When economical odnoklassovoy interior layout, Boeing 747-100, capable of accommodating passengers 490.
The first Boeing 747-100, was built 2 September 1968 years. He was raised in the air in February 9 1969 years. After passing all the tests and obtain a certificate of flight, the aircraft was handed over to the airline's operation «Pan American», which in January 1 1970 year made its first commercial flight on this plane. The first European airline, which has received Boeing 747-100, became German «Lufthansa», in which the three data of the aircraft were delivered.
The latest version of the basic aircraft was delivered in «Pan American» 2 1976 year in July. Then the attention of the company «Boeing Commercial Airplanes» has been given to the production of upgraded aircraft Boeing 747-100. Which have the following options:
- Boeing 747-100V, an improved version of 747-100, with enhanced design of the wing, fuselage and landing gear. This version is also equipped with an engine Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7Fs with traction 215,1 kN. The first customer for this version of the aircraft was the airline «Iran Air», which received its first Boeing 747-100V, 2 1979 year in August.
- Boeing 747SR (Short Range), version of the aircraft, designed specifically for the airlines short and medium range, but with a large number of passengers. In fact, Boeing 747SR, is a short-range version of the Boeing 747-100. This version has a lower fuel capacity. Maximum passenger Boeing 747SR, was increased to 550 people.
- Boeing 747-100M, cargo-passenger version of the aircraft with a cargo door located on the left side, just behind the wing bearing.
- Boeing 747SCA, version, designed for the transportation of the space shuttle, "shuttle"
- Boeing 747LL, version of the aircraft used to test various turbojet engines.
The last aircraft in the version Boeing 747-100SR, was placed in the «Japan Airlines» in September 1986 years. Over the entire period of production from the 1986 1986 year, it was built about 250 airliners Boeing 747-100 with all modifications.
Boeing 747-100 interior scheme
Technical characteristics of the aircraft Boeing 747-100:
- The first flight of Boeing 747-100: 9 1969 February year
- Production Years: c 1968 1986 year on year
- Length: 70,66 m.
- Height: 19,33 m.
- Wingspan: 59,64 m.
- The width of the passenger compartment: 6,1 m.
- Empty weight: 162386 kg.
- Maximum takeoff weight: 340195 kg.
- Wing area: 510,90 sq.m.
- Cruising speed: 895 km / h..
- Maximum speed: 955 km / h..
- Ceiling: 13700 m.
- Range: 9800 km.
- Engines: 4 x turbofan Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7A (208,9 kN), JT9D-7Fs (215,1 kN) or General Electric CF64-5A2s (206,8 kN).
- Length of takeoff: 2160 m.
- path length: 1700 m.
- Crew: 3 people (pilot 2, 1 flight engineer)
- Number of seats: 490 seats in economy class
Boeing 747-100. Gallery.
Boeing 747-100 video
Boeing 747 - 747 Boeing
Boeing 747-200 - 747-200 Boeing
Boeing 747-300 - 747-300 Boeing Boeing 747-400 - 747-400 Boeing
Boeing 747-8 - 747-8 Boeing
View other aircraft canhere
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation