Airline Aer Lingus (Aer Lingus). Official site.
Aer Lingus - Irish airline company, the largest air carrier of Ireland. In 29,4% owned by Ryanair and 25,4% - the Irish government. Exploits 41 Airbus, which serves North America, Europe, and Africa. Released March 31 2007 years of the Oneworld airline alliance.
The company was founded in April 1936 years with an initial capital of £ 100 000.
Basic information Airlines Aer Lingus:
- Country Airlines: Ireland.
- National Aviation Irish company, regular flights to the north-west Europe.
- Year of occurrence airlines: 1936.
- IATA airline code: EI.
- ICAO airline code: EIN.
Aer Lingus (Aer Lingus). Official site:www.aerlingus.com
- Main airports airlines: Dublin, BelfastSiti DzhordzhBest, London Gatwick, Cork, SHANNON.
- Mailing Address airlines: HeadOfficeBlock, DublinAirport, Dublin, Ireland.
- City Airline Phone: + 35318868202.
- Airlines Fax: + 35318863832.
- E-mail Airlines: email@example.com.
- Domestic airline flights: Cork, Dublin, Shannon.
- International flights airlines: Almeria, Alicante, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Birmingham, Berlin, Boston, Bordeaux, Brussels, Bristol, Warsaw, Budapest, Venice, Vienna, Glasgow, Hamburg, Geneva, Düsseldorf, Krakow, Salzburg, Lisbon, Las Palmas, Lyon, Liverpool, Los Angeles, London, Malaga, Madrid, Milan, Manchester, Nice, Munich, Paris, New York, Riga, Prague, Tenerife, Rome, FrankfurtnaMayne, Faro, Zurich, Fuerteventura, Edinburgh, Chicago.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:AirbusA320, AirbusA321, AirbusA330-200, AirbusA330-300.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation