The helicopter PZL Kania. Specifications. A photo.
PZL Kania - Polish multi-purpose helicopter, developed in 1979, the aircraft manufacturer «PZL-Swidnik».
PZL Kania photo
Multi-purpose vehicle model PZL Kania became designed by Polish engineers in the year 1977, in this case, as a fundamental principle, the Polish aviarazrabotchiki used the model of the Soviet Mi-2. The overall design of the aircraft has undergone only minor changes, in particular, experts have provided to ensure a more aerodynamic shape, which in turn gave the aircraft the ability to accelerate to higher speeds, at high maneuverability, which is, in fact, has made this model helicopter more effective in its operation.
His first flight of the aircraft PZL Kania made a 3 1979 year in June, however, the initial test flight was intended solely to verify the effectiveness of the aircraft structure, while, as the actual production of the helicopters started only 1986 year.
Production of helicopters PZL Kania model carried the Polish aircraft manufacturer «PZL-Swidnik» between 1986 2006 on year - for a period of 19 of aircraft have been built, most of which are still very actively used today.
The helicopter PZL Kania has found wide application in the field of military and civil aviation, where the aircraft is still used to this day. In the military sphere, the helicopter can be used for patrol flights in order to ensure the observation flight as a reconnaissance aircraft, a means to transport on its board of people and goods, etc. In the field of civil aviation, the aircraft is used both as a search and rescue helicopter, and as a police officer of the aircraft, or else to carry out special operations of the transportation of people and goods.
A photoPZL Kania
Despite the fact that the helicopter PZL Kania found application in military as combat aircraft, the aircraft has not been used since, in fact, was not designed for the use of any weapons.
In the cockpit of the aircraft PZL Kania can accommodate up to 10 people, including without 9 passengers (soldiers), also a pilot. The maximum payload that PZL Kania helicopter can carry on its board of 1200 kilos, and, transporting cargo helicopter PZL Kania can also be carried out on the external coupling (the maximum permissible weight of 800 kilos).
The power plant of the aircraft PZL Kania model unit consists of two turbine engines brands Allison 250-C20B, each of which has its own traction in 420 hp, which in fact provides a high rate of aircraft and payload capacity, and also allows the helicopter to accelerate to maximum 215 velocity in km \ h. The maximum distance at which the helicopter PZL Kania can perform flights is 865 kilometers.
The following are production variations and modifications of the aircraft:
- PZL Kania Passenger Standard - Passenger version of the helicopter, equipped with seating for 10 people, including also a pilot;
- PZL Kania Passenger Executive - VIP-version of the helicopter, designed to carry passengers 5;
- PZL Kania Cargo - Passport and cargo variant of the helicopter;
- PZL Kania Medevac - Medical version of the helicopter;
- PZL Kania Agricultural - Agricultural version of the helicopter;
- PZL Super Kania - American single-engine variant of the helicopter.
Specifications PZL Kania.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Capacity: 9 people (depending on version);
- helicopter length: 12,04 m (depending on version).
- The height of the helicopter: 3,75 m (depending on version).
- The diameter of the rotor: 14,56 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty helicopter: 2000 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 3550 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 190 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 215 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 865 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m .;
- Powerplant: 2 × Allison 250-C20B (depending on version);
- Power: 2 × 420 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation