Little Bustard. Specifications. A photo.
Little Bustard - Ukrainian multipurpose unmanned aircraft for military and civilian use, designed in 2006, the SE "Chuguev Aircraft Repair Plant".
Little bustard photo
Design UAV model Little Bustard began Ukrainian aircraft manufacturers in the first half 2000-ies. The new device is positioned as a means of military intelligence and in addition to this problem could also be used for patrol and observation flights, used as a means of monitoring the area, etc. Later, drone Little Bustard was renamed the category of multi-purpose aircraft, which among other things allowed him to also be used for civilian tasks, mostly related to aerial photography area, assessment of damage from natural and man-made disasters, etc.
His first flight of an unmanned aerial vehicle models made in the Little Bustard 2006 year, however, despite the fact that flying drone tests were completed successfully, the project continued to be tested in connection with which production was started later.
very active until recently drone Little Bustard was applied on the territory of Ukraine, as well as supplied to other countries, but to date these drones temporarily stopped production, however, was not removed with the release of the device itself.
Ukrainian drone Little Bustard has a fairly compact dimensions, in particular, when the length of the fuselage in the 3 20 meters centimeters, the drone has a mass equal to only 70 kilos (depending on the version and modification), which provides for relative ease of operation of the tool.
Powerplant drone Little Bustard represented by one piston engine, which allows the device to reach a maximum speed of movement in 305 km \ h., While the effective radius of action of this UAV is a thousand kilometers.
To date, we know of the existence of four basic versions of the UAV Little Bustard:
- Little Bustard-L - Basic version of the drone, which has load-carrying capacity in 20 kilos;
- Little Bustard-L - A modernized version with increased maximum take-off weight;
- Little Bustard-LK - Modification, created based on the version of the Little Bustard-L;
- Little Bustard-C - Version with increased lifting capacity and a maximum take-off weight;
- Little Bustard-VM - The military version of the drone used as a target.
Specifications Little Bustard.
- Length: 3,2 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 4 m (depending on version).
- Height: 1,3 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 70 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 180 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 305 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1000 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 6000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation