QuadCopter UX-401. Specifications. A photo.
QuadCopter UX-401 - Multipurpose civil UAV, designed by «UAVision Aeronautics».
QuadCopter UX-401 photo
UAV QuadCopter UX-401 is a high-tech device that is designed primarily for use in government agencies, in particular, we are talking about the use of drones in the police, fire departments, rescue squads and organizations. In fact, the unmanned aerial vehicle could also receive and particular application, however, it is clearly quite high cost makes this a number of limitations.
Portuguese drone QuadCopter UX-401 can be used to patrol the roads, used to control the traffic flow, as a means to prosecute criminals, used to assess the damage caused to man-made and natural disasters, to be used as a search tool, operated to control the fire situation and etc.
Drone QuadCopter UX-401 copter is in the configuration, and, depending on the version, the device can be equipped with either four or eight electric brushless motors - according to the developers themselves. Copter configuration best suited to complete the task, as the UAV can be launched into the air even under conditions of limited terrain, and in addition, the device can also hover over the object of study, which provides the high prospectivity of the application of this drone.
A photoQuadCopter UX-401
Depending on the scope of its application, the drone can be equipped with electro-optical high-resolution camera, an infrared camera to work in low (unfavorable visibility), or as a television camera, to capture objects of temperature changes in the environment.
There are two main versions of this UAV:
- QuadCopter UX-401 - Option copter with four electric motors;
- OctoCopter UX-801 - Modification equipped with eight electric motors.
Specifications QuadCopter UX-401.
- Length: 0,5 m (depending on version).
- Width: 0,5 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,38 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 7 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 15 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 25 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 2 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 250 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation