AirlineEmirates Airline. Official site.
Emirates Airline - one of the largest airlines in the world, which was founded in 1985 year in order to develop tourism in the United Arab Emirates.
During the first year of the founding of the company depart on two planes. In 90-ies of their number approached twenty.
Today the company Emirates Airline - the holder of the youngest aircraft fleet and a huge number of awards for providing the highest quality services to tourists from around the world.
Home Emirates Airline airline base is located in Dubai. Number of flights of the company is constantly growing and currently the company's planes make flights more than 100 cities in 60 the world.
The airline has repeatedly received the status of a major international airline.
Company service is available according to the three existing classes - business class, first class and economy class.
First Class passengers have the opportunity to come to the site on a separate truck with a personal driver. In addition, airliners are equipped with a separate compartment in which there is a place for storage, dressing table and private bar for drinks. First-class cabin is equipped with comfortable sleeper seats, individual LCD screen. Each passenger has the opportunity to use the remote to adjust the position of the seats and select a channel for viewing movies or listening to music.
Business Class passengers have the opportunity to use a laptop and telephone, send e-mail and SMS. The seats in Business Class are equipped with a built-in massager. For each passenger is provided and luggage compartment cover. The large table and electrical sockets allow you to continue working during the flight. A wide selection of food and drinks will be offered.
Economy class passengers will be offered a selection of drinks and free food. Personal screens with lots of channels will brighten up your stay on board. Economy Class passengers are able to use e-mail and make phone calls.
Regular clients of the company have the opportunity to become a party to the accumulation of bonus programs for each flight.
Book a ticket for the flight and a seat you on the airline. Payment is made in several ways: by credit card, cash, by bank or postal order.
Basic data Emirates Airline airline:
- Country Airlines United Arab Emirates.
- Dubai International Air Lines.
- Year of occurrence AK: 1985.
- IATA airline code: EK.
- ICAO airline code: UAE.
- Main airports Airlines Dubai.
- Mailing Address airlines: UnitedArab Emirates, Dubai, POBox 686, EmiratesGroup Headquarters.
- City Airline Phone: + 97142864066.
- Airlines Fax: + 97142950758.
- E-mail Airlines:email@example.com.
- The mailing address of the Russian representation: the departure hall, "Domodedovo" Airport, Moscow, Russia.
- City Phone Russian representation of airlines: + 74955141919.
- In the CIS countries airlines flights: St. Petersburg, Moscow.
- International flights Airlines: Accra, Abidjan, Amman, Alexandria, Bangkok, Athens, Beirut, Bahrain, Brisbane, Birmingham, Hamburg, Vienna, Hong Kong, Glasgow, Damascus, Dhaka, Dar es Salaam, Dammam, Jeddah, Jakarta, Düsseldorf, Doha, Johannesburg, Islamabad, Karachi, Cairo, Colombo, Casablanca, Christchurch, Kochi, Kuwait, Kuala Lumpur, Lamaka, Lagos, London, Lahore, Malé, Mauritius, Manila, Malta, Mahe Island, Manchester, Milan, Melbourne, Muscat, Mumbai, Nairobi, Munich, Newark, Nice, Auckland, New York, Paris, Osaka, Peshawar, Perth, Rome, Phuket, Sapporo. Sanaa, Sydney, Seoul, Istanbul, Singapore, Trivandrum, Tehran, Tripoli, Tokyo, Fukuoka, Frankfurt, Khartoum, Hyderabad, Houston, Ho Chi Minh City, Shanghai, Zurich, Riyadh, Chennai.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:Airbus A330-200, Airbus A340-300, Airbus A380, Boeing 777-200, Boeing 777-300.
More information can be viewed on
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation