Zlin Z 43. Specifications. A photo.
Zlin Z 43 - lightweight single-engine multi-purpose aircraft, developed in 1968, the Czechoslovakian aircraft manufacturer «Zlin Aircraft».
A photoZlin Z 43
Development of Zlin Z 43 aircraft began in 1965 year. Czechoslovak aircraft manufacturers encouraged by popular multipurpose aircraft Zlin Z 26, decided to optimize the design of the aircraft, and because it is based on the model Zlin Z 26 and conducted the design of the aircraft model Zlin Z 43, which, though acquired several less popular, but, nevertheless, thanks to its versatility, actively continues to be used today, in spite of its more than 40-year-old age.
The aircraft model Zlin Z 43 was more compact and aerodynamic shape, which ensured his increased maneuverability and made it possible to accelerate to higher speeds and lower fuel spending.
Zlin Z 43 photo
For the first time in the air aircraft Zlin Z 43 rose in 1968 year, however, due to the fact that the test tests for an aircraft of this model ended in failure, the project was aimed at further refinement, which was still within 3,5 years, and only 1972 year, the plane began to be mass-produced. Experts believe that it is a long development of the current model have affected the popularity of the aircraft, since the end of 60-ies, the project was very effective, including in monetary terms.
In the cockpit Zlin Z 43 aircraft can accommodate up to four people, including the pilot in addition, also three passengers. As before, the aircraft made it possible to transport on board aircraft of small cargoes, however, for a number of reasons for such purposes, the model hardly exploited. Moreover, thanks to the twin controls, the plane is also actively used, and continues to be used and at the moment, for the training of piloting skills.
Control PanelZlin Z 43
In addition to the private sphere of operation of the aircraft Zlin Z 43, the aircraft also has been used in the commercial sector and the civil aviation sector, where the aircraft used to perform the flights on the routes of small extent, though not a very long period.
Power plant Zlin Z 43 plane aircraft engine comprises a piston type, installed in front of the aircraft. It uses the six-cylinder engine of the brand Avia M 337 A, is able to develop traction in 210 hp, which in turn enables the aircraft to accelerate to cruising speed in 210 km \ h., And easily overcome the distance in 610 kilometers (depending on version aircraft).
The aircraft was produced in the following versions:
- Zlin Z 43 - The basic version of the aircraft;
- Zlin Z 143 - Improved modification having an increased maximum vzlёtnym weight and increased flight range;
- AME Safir-43 - A modernized version produced under license in Algeria.
Specifications Zlin Z 43.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 person;
- aircraft Length: 7,08 m .;
- Wingspan: 9,12 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,69 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 730 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 620 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1350 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 210 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 275 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 610 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3800 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Avia M 337A (depending on version);
- Power: 210 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation