Robin Aiglon. Specifications. A photo.
Robin Aiglon - light multi-purpose aircraft of the French design, manufactured by Aircraft «Avions Robin» with 1977 years.
A photoRobin Aiglon
Design of the aircraft started in Robin Aiglon 1975 year, at the same time as the reference base the French aircraft manufacturers have used the model Robin HR100, Which appeared a few years earlier. By optimizing the design of the aircraft and improve its technical part, experts managed to create an entirely new aircraft, suitable for both private and commercial use, which also found a very significant support from customers.
However, the period of production of aircraft models Robin Aiglon was very neprotyazhёnnym, and for all the issue of time managed to build only 77 aircraft that was mainly due to the high cost of the aircraft, due to its high flight performance.
Robin Aiglon photo
For the first time in the air flying machine model Robin Aiglon rose in 1977, after which the aircraft was sent to the serial production, which has been in for several years.
Robin Aiglon aircraft has a fuselage sufficiently compact design, and because power elements can be used including as a sports aircraft, although those in reality it is not.
aircraft cabin is optimized by French designers and engineers exclusively for the carriage of passengers. There are four seats, but in fact there is no space for transportation of goods, in connection with which the aircraft can not be used for such purposes.
To the greatest extent plane Robin Aiglon has established itself as a private aircraft used in accordance with the purposes of direct owners, as well as a training aircraft, which mainly contributes to the paired control. In addition, the aircraft was operated actively and as a small air tool air taxi, helped by low fuel consumption, and the possibility of non-stop travel distances up to 1625 kilometers.
Powerplant Robin Aiglon aircraft consists of a piston aircraft engine Lycoming O-360-A3AD capacity of 180 hp, which in turn allows the aircraft to move on the order of speeds 220-250 km \ h., Which is acceptable for the majority of owners, especially if we take into account the fact that the aircraft was manufactured in 70-ies of the last century.
Among the released versions of the aircraft Robin Aiglon contains the following:
- Robin R.1180 Aiglon - A prototype of the aircraft;
- Robin R.1180T Aiglon - Manufacturing base version with the extended cab;
- Robin R.1180TD Aiglon II - A modified version of the aircraft with a new control panel, upgraded interior and extra luggage space.
Specifications Robin Aiglon.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 person;
- aircraft Length: 7,26 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,08 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,38 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 650 kg .;
- Payload: 500 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1150 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 220 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 250 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1625 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5030 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-360-A3AD;
- Power: 180 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation