Robin HR100. Specifications. A photo.
Robin HR100 - French multi-purpose lightweight monoplane, developed and manufactured by 1969 Aircraft Company «Avions Pierre Robin».
Robin HR100 photo
Multiple aircraft Robin HR100 was designed by French designers and technologists in 1966 year, moreover, the basic motive for the beginning of the design process of the aircraft served as a high demand in the multipurpose aircraft with low cost and relatively simple in terms of its maintenance.
In preliminary work, «Avions Pierre Robin» Guide French aircraft company intended to focus on creating Triple aircraft, but since this configuration could not meet all the needs of future customers, taking a gap between the quadruple and double planes, eventually it was decided to creating a four-seater aircraft.
The aircraft Robin HR100 thanks to the coordinated work of French designers and design engineers was not only a very attractive appearance, but in fact, a fairly high flight performance, including allowing it to operate an aircraft in commercial civil aviation.
A photoRobin HR100
In the cockpit of the aircraft in addition to the pilot Robin HR100 can accommodate three more human, thus, the aircraft can also carry on its board and small loads weighing up to a total 560 kilos (depending on the version and the own weight of the pilot and passengers).
In addition to the civil aviation, the aircraft also operated in the military sphere, mainly the aircraft was used to patrol the area, and, as noted by the military command, the aircraft not only has good speed, but also can travel long distances.
Powerplant Robin HR100 aircraft consists of a piston aircraft engine Lycoming O-360 (basic version of the aircraft) with a capacity of 200 hp, which allows it to accelerate to the speed of about 270 km \ h (maximum flight speed), the more modern version aircraft have a much more powerful and productive engine that provides higher flight performance.
Between 1969 1976 year for aircraft produced in the following versions:
- Robin HR100 Royal - A basic prototype of the aircraft;
- Robin HR100 / 180 - An improved version of the prototype;
- Robin HR100 / 200B Royal - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- Robin HR100 / 210 Safari - A modified version of the aircraft, equipped with an engine capacity in HP 210 .;
- Robin HR100 / 235TR - An experimental version of the aircraft with piston engine Lycoming O-540-B (235 hp);
- Robin HR100 / 250TR - An improved version of the aircraft with piston aircraft engine Lycoming IO-540-C4B5 capacity of 250 hp .;
- Robin HR100 / 285TR Tiara - Modification of an engine equipped Continental Tiara 6-285 285 hp traction in .;
- Robin HR100 / 320 4 + 2 - Six bed experimental version of the aircraft.
Specifications Robin HR100.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,6 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,08 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,71 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 840 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 560 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1400 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 290 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 325 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 2130 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5700 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Teledyne Continental Tiara 6-285 (depending on version);
- Power: 285 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation