Ekaterinburg Koltsovo Airport (Ekaterinburg Koltsovo Airport) .Ofitsialny site.
Ekaterinburg Koltsovo International Airport is located at a distance of 16 kilometers south-east of Yekaterinburg. The airport is based is one of the largest Russian air carrier - "Ural Airlines". Koltsovo is also one of the five largest airports in Russia.
In 1930 was established military airport "Koltsovo". It was used for the needs of the Air Force Institute. In May 1942 year is here for the first time rose in the air missile Soviet plane BI-1, manned Bahchivandzhi GY In 43-year in accordance with the order of the Commander of the Air Force on military airfield airport formed a "Sverdlovsk" that contributed to the civil air travel. According to some reports, at the airport in December stopped flying from Tehran, US President Franklin D. Roosevelt
In 50-ies through the "Koltsovo" flying Moscow - Beijing. In 1954 year it was built, and the terminal building of the hotel. In 63-year - a new hotel "Liner" (in 235 people). 5 years later began to operate a new passenger terminal (bandwidth - 700 passengers per hour). In 83-year - the arrival hall passengers.
In January 1963 on the basis of the airport was organized by the Sverdlovsk Squadron HA control, which 91-year transformed into the first Sverdlovsk Aviation Enterprise.
In 1967 2-year we built the first passenger pavilion. In 84-m completed the construction of the second runway 2-capable of receiving aircraft like IL-86. In 93-year was given the status of international airport. 28 December this year, were formed two joint stock companies: JSC "Ural Airlines" and JSC "Airport Koltsovo".
In 2005 year set new boundaries of the city, which led to the accession of the village and the airport Koltsovo to Ekaterinburg. Two years later, it was reported 2,35 million passengers used the services of the airport. This figure was second only to airports in St. Petersburg and Moscow.
1 2009, in June "Yekaterinburg Koltsovo" began to use modern runways 3025 m tower control tower. The main runway will allow the airport to take almost all types and classes of aircraft. Just landed in June, "Boeing 747» aviation company Air China, who delivered the Chinese delegation.
In June, it launched the new international terminal. The new building has increased the initial area of the complex to 90000 m2 with a capacity of up to 8400000 people a year. However, due to the decrease in passenger traffic from the airport went airlines BMI and Malev Hungarian Airlines.
In 2010, in connection with a reverse increase in passenger traffic to the airport index began to cooperate 14 airlines. As a result, it has been served 2,27 million passengers and tons of cargo transported 22945,5. In late December, we entered into operation new building department of transportation of mail. Together with the company "RusLine" Dexter and airport management has developed a strategy of "Koltsovo" as a regional air transport hub. It was opened 8 regional areas.
In the year transported more than 2011 3 million passengers. In July 2012 year opened a new cargo complex (19185 m2). In March, the airport was awarded 2015 4 stars from experts Skytrax. Besides "Koltsovo", this premium own only 19 airports worldwide.
"Koltsovo" refers to a first class airport and has 60 parking for planes, two runways and the tolerance to accept all types of aircraft of foreign and Russian production, including Tu-204, Tu-144, IL-96, «Boeing» 737, - 757, - 777, - 747, - 767, «Airbus» A330, A340, A321, A319, A320.
For the implementation of the program of creating a regional hub of air transport and the revival of regional aviation airport management decided to implement flights to Orenburg, Perm, Magnitogorsk, Omsk, Kazan, Samara, Ufa. For this reason, the 2011 4 aircraft were acquired Embraer 120. In addition to the civil aircraft at the airport are based warplanes Ministry of Defense.
Пассажирские рейсы на декабрь 2015 года: Астана, Ош, Прага, Бишкек, Пхукет, Камрань, Салоники, Дубай, Новосибирск, Красноярск, Хельсинки, Омск, Стрежевой, Красноярск, Минеральные Воды, Монастир, Худжанд, Москва, Душанбе, Барселона, Стамбул, Куляб, Курган-Тюбе, Ташкент, Мирный, Наманган, Симферополь, Санкт-Петербург, Белоярский, Минск, Новый Уренгой, Ямбург, Надым, Советский, Урай, Сыктывкар, Саратов, Благовещенск, Сочи, Иркутск, Пермь, Воронеж, Магнитогорск, Нижний Новгород, Ноябрьск, Казань, Владивосток, Анапа, Краснодар, Геленджик, Петропавловск-Камчатский, Хабаровск, Нижневартовск, Баку, Бангкок, Пекин, Самарканд, Ереван, Куляб, Родос, Ираклион, Римини, Тиват, Бургас, Тбилиси, Тель-Авив, Чита, Якутск, Худжанд, Набережные Челны, Салехард, Тюмень.
Freight: Istanbul, Chengdu, Shanghai, Hong Kong.
On the trains between the airport and / Railway station Ekaterinburg regular flights (4 on a day in both directions). Before 2010 years on the line we used the electric-express, but due to their small passenger traffic was canceled. With 2009 2011 of the year on the line to use the bus RA-2.
Regular passenger service to the airport in Yekaterinburg carried buses №1, №29 and minibuses №01, №026, №039. At the air terminal undeveloped pay parking and VIP-parking. Possible short stop near the terminals (not more than 15 minutes). From the airport bus are regular bus services in Serov, Chelyabinsk, Nizhny Tagil, Krasnoturinsk, Ozersk, Kurgan, Kamensk-Uralsky, Magnitogorsk.
The main road links between Yekaterinburg and the airport is carried out on the track Novokoltsovsky (reconstructed in 2008 year).
50,19% of shares belong to JSC «Koltsovo-Invest», 46,08% - the state in the face of Russian Federal Property Fund. Executive Director - Piskunov A. Previous general director: with 2005 2007 of the year - Maksimov M .; with 2007 2009 of the year - Shubin K .; with 2009 2012 of the year - Chudnovsky E.
On the territory of Koltsovo Airport has the following terminals:
1) Terminal A.
It serves domestic flights.
2) Terminal B.
It serves international flights.
It serves business flights.
Airport Koltsovo photo
Near the international airport of Yekaterinburg is located not too many places where you can stay for the night. The main hotels are:
- Angelo Airport Hotel Ekaterinburg;
- Liner Airport Hotel Ekaterinburg;
- Ramada Yekaterinburg.
The first two hotels are located directly on the territory of the Koltsovo.
It can be reached in the following ways to Ekaterinburg From International Airport:
- 1) Interregional bus.
This type of transfer allows access to many major cities of the Urals. Tickets can be purchased at the box office, which are located in Terminal A.
- 2) Shuttle Bus.
Thanks to several bus routes, you can reach any area of Yekaterinburg.
- 3) Aeroexpress.
Special train, which runs between the train station and Koltsovo in Yekaterinburg. Ticket price - 46 rubles. The path takes about 40 minutes. It is worth remembering that the train runs only four times a day. Therefore, this fact should be considered in order to avoid problems.
- 4) Taxi.
The international airport Koltsovo a private taxi company - "City Taxi". Order of the car can be done at a special counter, which is located at the airport. You can also use the services of other Yekaterinburg taxi or private cab drivers.
- 5) car.
From Yekaterinburg Airport can be reached by road Novokoltsovsky.
Koltsovo Airport in cooperation with several Russian airlines publishes its own glossy magazine - "air terminal" designed for airport passengers.
On the territory of the international airport of Ekaterinburg you the following services can be offered:
1. duty free zone.
2. Representative of many airlines.
3. Free access to Wi-Fi network.
4. A large number of shops.
5. Bars, cafes and restaurants.
7. Currency exchange and ATMs.
Incidents and accidents
1. December 30 49-year in 8,5 km southeast of the airport crashed freighter Li-2, which belonged to the Moscow department of CAF. He carried out the flight Moscow - Vladivostok. 3 crew members were killed.
2. January 5 50-year plane crashed "Douglas C-47 Skytrain." As a result, lost the entire Air Force hockey team.
3. 11 August this year in 3 km east of "Koltsovo" crashed IL-12. He carried out the flight Khabarovsk - Moscow. 2 people were killed.
4. October 11 51-g year due to bad weather crashed Li-2, owned by Ural Management GVF. He served as flight Adler - Sverdlovsk. 1 people died.
5. November 12 54-year, to take off, crashed Li-2. Flying Leningrad - Novosibirsk. 6 people died. The accident occurred due to an error in the management of the crew shields.
6. December 9 55-year crashed Li-2, owned by Kazakh territorial administration GVF. Flying from Moscow - Ust-Kamenogorsk. 7 people died. The accident occurred due to the fault of the crew.
7. November 2 56-year due to an error crew Lee-2 crashed in the vicinity of the airport. Flying from Moscow - Omsk. Two crew members were killed.
8. January 15 1960 years crashed Li-2, which belonged to the Ural united air group. Is a technical flight from Sverdlovsk to Moscow. 1 people died. The crash occurred because of an engine failure, and misalignment of the aircraft.
9. 27 April 60-year, performing a training flight, crashed and-18. At the height of 30 meters during landing the plane sharply increased the angle of descent, which led to strike the nose landing gear on the runway. Flying has 100 5 m at a height of meters, he again hit the runway. Due to the extensive damage the main bearing parts of the aircraft fell to the runway. Mechanic died.
10. 1 May 60-year in the vicinity of "Koltsovo" crashed US Air Force Lockheed U-2. He performed unauthorized intelligence activities on the territory of the Soviet Union and was shot down by anti-aircraft missile.
11. March 16 61-year after the departure 9 km from the airport crashed Tu-104, owned by West Siberian territorial administration GVF. He flew along the route Khabarovsk - Leningrad. Sverdlovsk served as a transit point. At the height of 140 meters after take-off engine failure occurred. By coincidence KBC trainee turned off second engine. Because of insufficient height to start the engine KBC decided to put air in the ice machine Nizhneistetskogo pond. As a result, 7 people died.
12. July 8 61-year wrecked Il-14. He served as flight Kiev - Sverdlovsk. 9 people died. The accident occurred because of an error of the crew - the lack of filling fuel tanks.
13. November 16 67-year rise in the performance of "Koltsovo" for unknown reasons the plane crashed IL-18. Killed 99 8 passengers and crew members.
14. 30 September 73-year in 10 km west of the airport crashed Tu-104 (Khabarovsk Squadron). He served as flight Sverdlovsk - Vladivostok. When you turn on 3600 formed roll to the left side. The plane lost altitude and crashed. 108 people died.
15. October 10 75-year take-off from the airport caught fire engine AN-8. The plane crashed.
16. October 7 78-year take-off at the Yak-40 denied all the engines that led to the crash. 38 people died.
17. 25 September 1984 years at the AN-24 take-off engine failure, there was a depressurization of the fuselage. 3 people were seriously injured, 1 died.
18. October 20 86-year, carrying out landing at the airport Kurumoch crashed Tu-134, coming from Sverdlovsk to Grozny. 66 4 passengers and crew members were killed. The accident happened as a result of violation of safety rules by the crew.
19. January 13 89-year there was an accident of the aircraft An-12, owned Sverdlovsk Squadron. After takeoff, the engine continues to run during takeoff. The chief pilot decided to come back, but when the sun lights up the landing and skidded off the runway.
20. 14 September 90-year crashed Yak-42, which belonged to Volgograd Squadron. 4 people were killed. The accident occurred as a result of the assumption of blunders crew members.
21. July 4 2001 years near the village Burdakovka crashed Tu-154, owned airline "Vladivostok Avia". The aircraft carried out flight Yekaterinburg - Vladivostok. 145 people died. The accident occurred as a result of crew errors.
22. November 6 2010, the "Airbus A-321», carrying out flight Dubai - Ekaterinburg, skidded off the runway at m 30. 143 none of the passengers and crew members was injured.
23. November 5 2012, the Tu-204 skidded off the runway. No harm done.
Ekaterinburg Koltsovo Airport on the map:
The largest in the Urals International Airport.
Year of the airport grounds: 1928.
Airport Coordinates: Latitude 56.74, 60.8 longitude.
All times are GMT (winter / summer): + 6 / + 6.
Country Airport location: Russia.
Location: in 16 kilometers south-east from the city of Yekaterinburg.
The number of airport terminals: 2.
IATA airport code: SVX.
ICAO airport code: USSS.
Internal code: KLTS.
Email the airport:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airport Fax: + 73433453673.
Telephone airport management: + 73432643800.
Telephone reference Airport: + 73432644202.
The mailing address of the airport: Str. Satellites, d. 6, Ekaterinburg, 620910.
Koltsovo Airport official site: http://www.koltsovo.ru/
Ekaterinburg Koltsovo Airport Schedule:
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation