Advector Araknos. Specifications. A photo.
Advector Araknos - Colombian multipurpose drone, developed 2014, the company «Advector Unmanned Systems».
Advector Araknos photo
UAV Advector Araknos civilian drone is operated for conducting aerial photography, mapping the terrain, to conduct geological exploration, patrolling power lines, use in agro-sector, etc.
Design UAV Advector Araknos made in quadrocopters configuration - this fact allows drone not only provides high-quality images of pictures terrain, but in fact, makes it possible to operate in difficult terrain, which is much more efficient compared to other UAV configurations.
UAV Advector Araknos equipped with four electric brushless motors that allow the device to reach a maximum speed of its movement to 20 km \ h. However, the duration of finding the drone in the air is very limited and is only about 20 minutes. Nevertheless, despite the fact that the drone Advector Araknos has a small size, the device is able to rise to a height of one kilometer, which makes it possible to maintain control over large areas of countryside.
A photoAdvector Araknos
UAV Colombian production is equipped with electro-optical and multi-spectral camera that can transmit high-quality image area, and, thanks to the image stabilization option, the drone can carry out the implementation of panoramic shooting.
There are two main options quadrocopters current model:
- Advector Araknos - The basic version, equipped only electro-optical camera;
- Advector Araknos V2 - An improved version of quadrocopters.
Specifications Advector Araknos.
- Length: 0,62 m .;
- Width: 0,62 m .;
- Height: 0,26 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 2,4 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 10 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 20 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1,5 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 1000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation