Zlin Z 42. Specifications. A photo.
Zlin Z 42 - single-engine multipurpose Czechoslovak aircraft designed and manufactures aircraft manufacturer «Zlin Aircraft» with 1967 years.
A photoZlin Z 42
Design of multi-purpose single-engine aircraft Zlin Z 42 began Czechoslovak aircraft manufacturers in 1965 year, while, in just two years aviarazrabotchikam managed to create very effective in its operational plan of the aircraft. Nevertheless, despite the fact that in 1967, the Zlin Z 42 aircraft model has made its first flight in mass production, the aircraft was launched only 1970 year, which was mainly due to the need to optimize aircraft performance parameters plane.
The design of the aircraft model Zlin Z 42 has a very compact design that provides the aircraft a high level of maneuverability and allows you to use it as a sports aircraft, although in reality, the plane is also positioned and how a training facility and the air like a private jet.
Zlin Z 42 photo
Aircraft Zlin Z 42 made in the monoplane configuration with a lower arrangement of the wings, which minimizes air resistance, and provides the ability to operate the aircraft to perform aerobatic stunts.
In the cockpit of the aircraft Zlin Z 42 can accommodate up to two people - a pilot and a passenger, or, if the aircraft is expected to operate in the educational and training purposes - instructor and pilot. Moreover, some modifications of the aircraft and is also suitable for transport on board small in its volume and weight of the cargo, but in this case, the weight of the transported load depends mainly on their own weight the pilot and passengers.
The power plant of the aircraft consists of a piston aircraft engine brand Avia M 137A, six working cylinders which are able to develop traction in 180 hp Aircraft engine itself is quite simple in terms of its maintenance, but it has, and high reliability. The maximum speed of the aircraft Zlin Z 42 315 is km \ h., And the maximum distance at which an aircraft can carry air travel may not exceed 1200 kilometers, which is quite satisfactory taking into account the type of aircraft.
AircraftZlin Z 42
In addition to the civil aviation sector, aircraft Zlin Z 42 actively used in the military sphere, which was primarily used as a tool for training pilots, and as a patrol aircraft means.
Aircraft Zlin Z 42 produced in four basic versions:
- Zlin Z 42 - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- Zlin Z 42M - A modernized version of the aircraft with a number of technical and design improvements;
- Zlin Z 142 - An improved version of the aircraft to optimize the shape of the fuselage and wing;
- Zlin Z 242 - A modified version, equipped with a piston aircraft engine with a thrust of 200 hp
Specifications Zlin Z 42.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,08 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,12 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,69 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 600 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 320 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 920 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 200 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 315 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1200 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Avia M 137A (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation