Thales Spy Arrow. Specifications. A photo.
Thales Spy Arrow - French lightweight unmanned aerial vehicle for military use, designed in 2008, the company «Thales Group».
Thales Spy Arrow photo
Design of unmanned models Thales Spy Arrow started by French engineers and specialists in the field of aerospace technology for military purposes, in the middle of 2000-ies. This means the air intended for use only in the military sector, however, despite some limitations, the drone has been very popular.
UAV Thales Spy Arrow can be used for reconnaissance, patrol flight, adjust fire on enemy positions, damage assessment and coordination of actions of military units in the field fighting. To date, these drones are operated only in France, but their interest in their application and also expressed the military departments of countries such as Belgium and the United Kingdom.
Its first flight model of the drone Thales Spy Arrow has made in 2008 year, and due to the fact that the device has successfully coped with all the tasks, the project has received its further progress, and began to be produced commercially 2009 years.
UAV Thales Spy Arrow has an ultra-compact size - with its length in centimeters 40 and 54 wingspan in centimeters, the drone has just 500 gram weight (depending on the variant of the device), which greatly simplifies the operation of UAVs.
Power plant drone represented by one electric motor, which is able to disperse the device to a maximum speed in km 75 \ hr., While the UAV autonomous flight mode limited 30 minutes.
The options UAV:
- Thales Spy Arrow LW - The base case the drone;
- Thales Spy Arrow HC - Version with reinforced construction and increased weight.
Specifications Thales Spy Arrow.
- Length: 0,4 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 0,54 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,16 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 0,5 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 50 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 75 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 5 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 2100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation