Striplin Lone Ranger. Specifications. A photo.
Striplin Lone Ranger - ultra-light single-engine airplane of American manufacturing, developed in 1980, the company «Striplin Aircraft».
A photoStriplin Lone Ranger
Aircraft Striplin Lone Ranger became developed by American aircraft designers, engineers 1978 year, at the same time as the base of support has taken a very popular model aircraft Striplin FLAC, which was also developed in 1978 year. US aircraft manufacturers believed that the aircraft design should remain the same, however, the company has insisted on its partial change, which subsequently became more specific to the aircraft.
Due to its very light structure, the plane Striplin Lone Ranger has a number of positive qualities, such as high maneuverability, high load capacity at a relatively low weight, etc. However, the aircraft was originally positioned as the American aircraft manufacturer of single-engine single aircraft, but later, the plane began to double, which in turn greatly increased his popularity among potential customers.
Striplin Lone Rangera photo
One of the most striking deficiencies aircraft Striplin Lone Ranger is its extremely low weight, which greatly complicates flying in windy weather, which often led to emergency situations, including the loss of life.
Depending on the aircraft, its cabin can accommodate one to two people, however, the scope of applicability of the aircraft is very limited, and in fact. The aircraft can be used only for neprotyazhёnnyh fly, or else as a motorized glider - transportation on board any goods is not possible due to the low power of the power plant is used here.
CabinStriplin Lone Ranger
Basic production version of the airplane Striplin Lone Ranger has a thin piston engine Yamaha KT-100S traction in 15 hp, either as aircraft engine brands Zenoah G-25B able to develop traction in 20 hp, allowing the plane very low speed, in turn, flight component in its maximum only about 120 km \ h. In later versions of the aircraft and more efficient use propulsion, but usually they do not affect the speed performance of the aircraft. The maximum range of the aircraft Striplin Lone Ranger flight is about 410 kilometers, which is very much limits the scope of operation of the aircraft.
American aircraft manufacturers aircraft Striplin Lone Ranger release was conducted in the following modifications:
- Striplin Lone Ranger - The basic production version;
- Striplin Aero - Modification to the UK, having increased wingspan;
- Striplin Cloud - An improved version of the aircraft, which has the power ustanvokoy Cuyuna 215R capacity of 20 hp flaperons and arranged around the wing span;
- Striplin Sky Ranger - Double version of the aircraft;
- Striplin Cloud II - An improved version of the double version Striplin Cloud.
Specifications Striplin Lone Ranger.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 8,6 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,8 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 111 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 116 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 227 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 100 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 120 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 410 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Cuyuna 215R (depending on version);
- Power: 20 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation