Rearwin Cloudster. Specifications. A photo.
Rearwin Cloudster - American light multi-purpose aircraft developed in 1939, the company «Rearwin».
Rearwin Cloudster photo
The plane became Rearwin Cloudster designed by American designer Robert Rammell in 1936 year, while, in spite of the fact that the aircraft belongs to the pre-war era, the technical capabilities of the aircraft were quite high and can be compared with the modern with light aircraft.
His first flight of the aircraft Rearwin Cloudster carried out shortly before the Second World War, but in spite of this fact, the plane went into production and is actively produced, with both civil aviation and for the military.
Aircraft Rearwin Cloudster during its production is considered a truly multi-purpose aircraft, in particular, it can be used by private owners for their own purposes, could be used as the training aircraft as the passenger aircraft used on domestic airlines, and in as a small transport aircraft, which allows to carry on its board cargo total weight (including their own weight the pilot) to 340 kilos (depending on version).
A photoRearwin Cloudster
Due to the optimized design of the aircraft, the cost of construction of one copy of the aircraft is quite low, and that was ultimately one of the most important reasons for the popularity of this aircraft - 125 pieces of the aircraft were built for the production period.
The initial version of the aircraft was allowed to place only two people in the aircraft cabin, but later, the American aircraft manufacturers have partially changed the structure of the aircraft, so the opportunity to take on board up to three people, or else to transport cargo weighing about 200-250 kg.
Depending on the modification of the aircraft Rearwin Cloudster, piston powerplants Ken-Royce power can be used here by 90 hp to 125 hp, respectively, allowing the aircraft to reach a maximum speed of up to 215 km \ h. Basic production version of the airplane is equipped with propulsion Ken-Royce 5F capacity of 90 hp, and can take on board up to two people, carrying out flights on distances of up to 960 kilometers at a cruising speed of 160 km \ h.
Among the released Rearwin Cloudster aircraft variants contains the following:
- Rearwin 8090 Cloudster - Double basic version of the aircraft;
- Rearwin 8125 Cloudster - An improved version of the aircraft, equipped with a piston engine Ken-Royce 7F capacity of 125 hp .;
- Rearwin 8135 Cloudster - A modified version of the Triple motor with Ken-Royce 7G (125 hp);
- Rearwin 8135T Cloudster - Special educational and training coupe version of the aircraft;
- Rearwin C-102 - The military version version Rearwin 8135 Cloudster.
Specifications Rearwin Cloudster.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 2 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,55 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,4 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,23 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 520 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 340 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 860 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 190 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 215 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 960 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4900 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Ken-Royce 7G (depending on version);
- Power: 125 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation