NAL / ADE Black Kite. Specifications. A photo.
NAL / ADE Black Kite - multipurpose unmanned aircraft designed by Indian specialists of «National Aerospace Laboratories» Company and «Aeronautical Development Establishment».
UAV PhotosNAL / ADE Black Kite
Design of multi-purpose UAV model NAL / ADE Black Kite was of an exclusively experimental character, particularly in the field of aerospace technology specialists have developed a new device configuration which provides a compact design of the drone, and allows the device less visible. The fuselage of the unmanned aircraft designed in the shape of a circle - like form factor device provides ample load capacity and retains the aerodynamics, which in essence, makes the drone of the model is very maneuverable.
Drone model NAL / ADE Black Kite is equipped with low-power brushless electric motor, which allows the device to develop quite a high speed of movement, but it also carries and negative, in particular, the duration of the flight of such a device is very limited, and is only about 30 minutes in the air .
UAV is equipped with a high resolution camera that allows the device to transmit the image area - originally, the drone was planned for use in the armed forces of India to carry out reconnaissance, aided quite small UAV dimensions, in particular, at length in 35 centimeters scope wings device is only 30 cm (depending on the device version).
Indian unmanned aerial vehicle produced in three basic versions:
- NAL / ADE Black Kite XL - Basic version drone with a wingspan 50 centimeters;
- NAL / ADE Black Kite M - Modification with reduced wingspan of up to 32 centimeters;
- NAL / ADE Black Kite S - A miniature version of the drone with a wingspan 30 centimeters.
Specifications NAL / ADE Black Kite.
- Length: 0,35 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 0,3 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,22 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1,5 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 40 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 50 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 2 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 1000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation