Golden eagle. Specifications. A photo.
Berkut - Belarusian multipurpose unmanned aerial vehicle developed in 2013, JSC "AGAT - Control Systems".
Despite the fact that the drone model Berkut was designed specifically for use in the military field, the device is positioned as a multipurpose air tool, it can be used in the civilian sector, and, no less effectively. Among the objectives and tasks of the data of the unmanned aircraft should be noted perform reconnaissance, patrol and implementation of observation flights, special monitoring operations (damage assessment, monitoring fire conditions, and others.), Search operations and others. With such a broad scope of Berkut UAV, the drone is a highly sought-after, and therefore in the near future also plans to export to other countries.
Berkut UAV has a small size, which allows it to be used in virtually any location, regardless of whether there is prepared playground or not, that is mainly due to the fact that the launch of the drone can be made even with the help of muscle power.
Powerplant Berkut UAV represented by one electric motor, which allows the drone to move with a maximum speed of 165 km \ h., While the maximum duration of the autonomous flight of this device is 2 hours.
There are two basic configurations of the UAV model:
- Berkut-1 - The base case the drone;
- Berkut-2 - Improved modification, which has extended its radius of action.
- Length: 1,5 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 2 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,4 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 15 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 100 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 165 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 35 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation