Aerospatiale SN 601 Corvette. Specifications. Photo.
Aerospatiale SN 601 Corvette is an administrative-type aircraft manufactured aircraft manufacturer Aerospatiale between 1974 1977 of the year.
A photoAerospatiale SN 601 Corvette
Work on the development, design and construction of aircraft Aerospatiale SN 601 Corvette started to be conducted in the first half 60-ies, with specialists mainly paid attention to the design of the aircraft, which, according to experts, is very good success, even though the the fact that the great popularity of this aircraft did not bring the French aircraft manufacturers.
Aerospatiale SN 601 Corvette photos
His first flight of the aircraft Aerospatiale SN 601 Corvette carried 16 July 1970 year, however, the technical unit has been recognized as imperfect, as a consequence, in the mass production of the aircraft was launched only in 1974 year where however, the sample is not too long - for the entire production cycle was built only 40 aircraft, thus, the main fact advocated a high price due to an extremely large investments in the development of the aircraft.
Depending on the modification and completion of the cabin on board Aerospatiale SN 601 Corvette can accommodate up to 14 passengers, which is suitable both for private business representatives, and as a means of achieving different kinds of charter flights by the airlines, and that later was used.
CabinAerospatiale SN 601 Corvette
As the power plant, by plane Aerospatiale SN 601 Corvette are two turbofan aircraft engines Pratt & Whitney Canada JT15D-4, each of which is capable of thrust 11,1 kN (model Aerospatiale SN 601 Corvette), which is enough for air travel at the speed of 760 km \ h (the maximum speed of flight) and overcoming the distances to 2555 km (maximum distance flight).
Model Aerospatiale SN 600 Corvette is the prototype of the main production version, in this case, the current model is currently being used, and its main difference is reduced passenger capacity and less powerful aircraft engines, each of which could develop traction in 9,8 kN, and therefore reduced and a top speed of flight.
However, the main production version was the modification of Aerospatiale SN 601 Corvette, which continues to operate, and now, with this applies not only to private owners, but also for air carriers, including those located in France, Spain and some other countries.
Specifications Aerospatiale SN 601 Corvette.
- Crew: 1-2 person;
- Passenger: 14 people (depending on configuration);
- aircraft Length: 13,84 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 12,86 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 4,23 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 3510 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 3090 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 6600 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 566 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 760 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 2555 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 12500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: turbofan;
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada JT15D-4 (depending on version);
- Link: 2 × 11,1 kN. (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation