Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (Schiphol). Official site.
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is located in 17,5 kilometers southwest of the capital of the Netherlands, in the municipality of Haarlemmermeer called. Schiphol is one of the best airports in the world in terms of comfort and passenger traffic.
Schiphol Airport has a large number of terminals:
1. Terminal B (Schengen area);
2. Terminal C (Schengen area);
3. Terminal D has two floors:
- - Lower (non-Schengen flights);
- - Upper (Schengen flights);
4. Terminal E (non-Schengen zone);
5. Terminal F (non-Schengen zone);
6. Terminal G (non-Schengen zone);
7. Terminal H (Schengen area) - low-cost carriers;
8. Terminal M (non-Schengen zone) - the low-cost carriers.
On the territory of the airport is a large number of hotels:
- - SitizenM Amsterdam Airport;
- - Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol;
- - Mercure Schiphol Terminal;
- - Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center;
- - Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol;
- - Yotel Schiphol Airport.
- Also near Schiphol can be accommodated in the following hotels:
- - Dorint Hotel Amsterdam Airport;
- - Ibis Amsterdam Airport;
- - Novotel Amsterdam Airport.
From the airport to Amsterdam can be reached in the following ways:
1) Suburban train.
Before the central w / train station of the city will take a trip to the 15 20 minutes. depending on the class of car, the ticket price may vary:
- - First class - 6,5 euros
- - Second class - 3,8 euros.
Right from the airport train station can be reached in any major city in Europe.
before taking advantage of this type of transfer, will not prevent well acquainted with the topography of Amsterdam.
The cost of one trip starts at 50 euros, but can be divided into the car with several passengers (in the Netherlands is considered to be in the order of things).
The scope of service and entertainment.
As already mentioned, the airport in Amsterdam has a high level of comfort for passengers. The Schiphol has its own shopping center, whose services can benefit not only passengers, but also the local people. The airport terminals are constantly exposed to the exposure of the leading museums in the Netherlands. It also has its own department, in which you can legalize their relationship. And one of the "exotic" Service is its own mortuary.
In addition, there are a number of the following services:
- - Recreational areas equipped with TVs;
- - Library;
- - game room;
- - Large-area trading rooms;
- - the shops;
- - Restaurants;
- - SPA - center;
- - "Room of silence" for those who want to pray;
- - Lockers and more.
Basic data Airport Schiphol:
- Airport Country: Netherlands.
- The main international airport in the Netherlands.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): + 2 / + 1.
- Latitude geographical 52.31, 4.76 geographical longitude.
- The geographical location of the airport: on 9 km towards the southwest of the city of Amsterdam, the Dutch capital.
- The number of airport terminals: 1.
Amsterdam Schiphol (Amsterdam Schiphol Airport). Official site:www.schiphol.com
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: AMS.
- ICAO airport code: EHAM.
- The mailing address of the airport: Postbox7501, ZGSchipholAirport, Netherlands.
- City Airport Management Phone: + 3190072447465.
- City Airport Help Phone: + 31207940800.
- Airport Fax: + 31206013801.
- E. mail Airport: email@example.com.
- Base airport are airlines:Air France (Air France),Arkefly (Arkeflay),Corendon Dutch Airlines (Korendon Dutch Airlines),Delta Air Lines (Delta Air Lines),Denim Air (Denim Air),KLM (KLM), KLMcityhopper (KLMsitihopper),Transavia Airlines (Transavia Airlines),Vueling Airlines (Vyuling Airlines).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation