Probe. Specifications. A photo.
The probe - the Russian multi-purpose unmanned aerial vehicle dual-use designed in 2014, the company "Sukhoi".
Design of unmanned aircraft model probe was deployed by Russian aircraft manufacturers and experts in the field of aerospace technology in 2011 year. New drone probe is still in the early stages of design positioned as a multipurpose aircraft capable to find the active application, not only in the military but also in the civil sphere, which secured this drone high popularity, and, not only in Russia, but and in other states.
Unmanned aircraft Probe has large dimensions, comparable to a small manned aircraft, in particular, maximum takeoff weight of the first version of the UAV is 12 tonnes, but, along with large dimensions, the drone probe has also broad functionality that makes the drone unique in its kind.
In the military sphere drone probe can be used to perform tasks related to the exploration areas, carrying out patrol and observation flights, the implementation of the search operations, and among other things, the device can also be used as an independent combat unit, for which the drone is equipped with a variety of weapons, able to fight with ground and air targets. Civic is the scope of the drone probe is wider, in particular, are in addition to the above voiced tasks (except for purely military), can be used to monitor the airspace, atmosphere studies for weather research, used as a means of subsurface probing the ground and water, etc. .
Powerplant UAV probe represented by two turbofan engines, which allow drone reach a maximum speed of its movement in 750 km \ h. (Depending on the version), while the length of this auxiliary filter unit is 24 hours.
According to 2016 year, there are three basic versions of the development of this model drone:
- Probe-1 - A civilian version of the UAV;
- Probe-2 - 12-ton military unmanned aerial vehicle;
- Probe-3 - 20-ton multi-purpose hammer military drone.
- Length: 13 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 35 m (depending on version).
- Height: 5,5 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 12000 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 400 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 750 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 2500 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 16000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: turbojet;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation