Zlin Z 50. Specifications. A photo.
Zlin Z 50 - light sport aircraft, designed by Czechoslovakian aircraft manufacturer «Zlin Aircraft» in 1975 year.
Zlin Z 50 photo
The main reason for that in 1972, the Czechoslovak engineers and designers began to develop model plane Zlin Z 50, was the need to ensure the release of high-quality and reliable sports aircraft, capable of carrying out flights at high speeds, and perform various kinds of complex aerobatic stunts.
Unlike most previous versions aircraft Czechoslovak engineers and aviarazrabotchiki decided to abandon the use of multi-options, and because the aircraft Zlin Z 50 model was single, which greatly reduced the functionality of the aircraft. Nevertheless, in spite of the above fact, the plane proved to be very popular, and today it is the aircraft is one of the most popular in the field of sport aviation, as the aircraft design is perfectly adapted to the rapid acceleration up to the maximum of their velocities, has high maneuverability and well it tolerates high overload, including both positive and negative.
A photoZlin Z 50
Zlin Z 50 aircraft model has made its first flight in July 18 1975 years and due to the fact that the project was able to prove himself very well, the aircraft almost immediately was sent to the serial production.
Despite the fact that in the cockpit of the aircraft Zlin Z 50 can accommodate only one person, this aircraft is very popular both in the Czech Republic and abroad. This is due primarily to the high reliability of the aircraft, however, also play an important role and aircraft performance metrics including speed and maximum flight range.
The power plant of the aircraft model Zlin Z 50 includes a piston aircraft engine, which, depending on the variant of the airplane can develop a capacity of up to 280 hp, which in turn allows you to move the aircraft at distances of up to 640 kilometers and carry out flights on 295 order rate - 340 km \ h, which is quite acceptable..
Aircraft Zlin Z 50
Over the entire period of its production, aircraft Zlin Z 50 produced aircraft manufacturers in the following variants:
- Zlin Z 50 - A prototype of the aircraft;
- Zlin Z 50L - Basic production version of the airplane;
- Zlin Z 50LA - Improved modification of an aircraft, which has a comfortable interior;
- Zlin Z 50LS - Modification of 1982 years, equipped with a piston aircraft engine brand Lycoming AEIO-540-L1B5D, able to develop traction in 280 hp .;
- Zlin Z 50LX - A modernized version of the version Zlin Z 50LS;
- Zlin Z 50M - A modified version of the aircraft, manufactured with 1989 years.
Specifications Zlin Z 50.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger capacity: no;
- aircraft Length: 6,62 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,58 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,86 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 570 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 150 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 720 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 240 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 340 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 640 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 6000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming AEIO-540-D4B5 (depending on version);
- Power: 260 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation