Zlin 22 Junak. Specifications. A photo.
Zlin 22 Junak - easy single-engine two-seater aircraft, developed in 1947, the Czechoslovakian aircraft manufacturer «Zlin».
Zlin 22 Junak photo
The aircraft model Zlin 22 Junak was the projected Czechoslovak aircraft manufacturers almost immediately after the Second World War, as the main purpose of the aircraft was the introduction of the aircraft in the field of civil aviation, with the possibility of operating in the military sphere, which in fact made the aircraft a multi-purpose and multi-functional .
At its core, the plane is almost a complete copy of the aircraft Bucker Bu 381, which appeared before the outbreak of the Second World War, however, the new model was more effective in terms of its operational capabilities, and could not be better suited to the needs of light aircraft. By reducing the size of the aircraft, the aircraft Zlin 22 Junak become more agile, ensuring greater security in the implementation of air travel.
His first flight of the aircraft Zlin 22 Junak made in 1947 year, and because the need for this aircraft grew, the project almost immediately was put into mass production, which, however, was only a few years, for which the Czechoslovak aircraft company 200 able to build copies of this aircraft, most of which continue to operate to this day.
A photoZlin 22 Junak
In the cockpit of the aircraft Zlin 22 Junak, depending on the options and modifications can accommodate up to three people, which essentially allows you to organize the execution of commercial flights at neprotyazhёnnyh routes, although more aircraft popular with private owners. In addition to the transportation of people, this aircraft also has the ability to carry on its board and small loads, provided that the maximum take-off weight of the aircraft will not be exceeded.
Moreover, the plane Zlin 22 Junak also found extensive use in the field of military aviation, where it was used primarily as the training of air tools, as well as to carry out observation and patrol flights.
Depending on the aircraft, the plane can be used piston aircraft engines ranging from 57 hp to 105 hp, which accordingly affects the performance characteristics of this model. Basic production version of the aircraft Zlin 22 Junak was equipped with a piston aircraft engine thrust in 75 hp, allowing the aircraft to accelerate to cruising speed in 160 km \ h, while the maximum range of the following aircraft is 650 kilometers.
AircraftZlin 22 Junak
Over the entire period of development and production of aircraft Zlin 22 Junak models Czechoslovak engineers presented the four basic versions of the aircraft, including:
- Zlin Z 22 Junak - Prototype, equipped with a piston aircraft engine with a capacity of 57 hp .;
- Zlin Z 22D Junak – двухместный производственный вариант воздушного судна;
- Zlin Z 22M Junak - Triple version of the aircraft, equipped with four-cylinder piston aircraft engine with a thrust of 105 hp .;
- Zlin Z 122 Junak - A prototype of the three \ four-seater aircraft.
Specifications Zlin 22 Junak.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 2 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,25 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,6 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,96 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 455 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 320 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 775 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 160 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 180 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 650 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Praga D (depending on version);
- Power: 75 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation