Zenith STOL CH 701. Specifications. A photo.
Zenith STOL CH 701 - lightweight single-engine multi-purpose aircraft, developed in 1986, the Canadian aircraft manufacturer «Zenith Aircraft Company».
Zenith STOL CH 701 photo
Aircraft Zenith STOL CH 701 was developed by the Canadian aircraft manufacturers and designers in the 1983 year solely as a vehicle designed for private use, with the ability to carry off and landing on the ground with an unprepared runway playground or in the absence thereof. It was assumed that the aircraft model Zenith STOL CH 701 will be very effective aircraft for its use in Canada, where, due to the inaccessibility of the terrain, conventional aircraft can not be used or their use is limited, which ultimately happened.
Aircraft Zenith STOL CH 701 is a multi-purpose aircraft, allowing to transport on its board as the two people and small loads, which in turn became one of the main reasons for the high popularity of the aircraft.
Aircraft Zenith STOL CH 701 made its first flight in 1986 year, and in view of sufficient simplicity of their construction and due to high flight performance, to some extent surpassed the expectations of developers, the project was put into production, where this model is to this day .
A photoZenith STOL CH 701
The cabin of the aircraft Zenith STOL CH 701 designed just for two people, but instead of the passenger, or in conjunction with it, the aircraft can also be transported on its board, and a small amount of payload, which was active application. Moreover, thanks to the twin levers, the aircraft can also be used as training aids.
In addition to his private use, the plane Zenith STOL CH 701 also found application in the military sphere, where its performance may be concerned Indian military command, later priobrёtshee 85 aircraft of this model for the job of patrolling the area.
The power plant of the aircraft Zenith STOL CH 701 consists of a piston aircraft engine mounted in the front of the aircraft. Depending on the modification of the aircraft, there can be used from the power piston aircraft engines 64 hp to 100 hp, respectively, allows the aircraft to accelerate to its maximum speed indicator in 165 km \ h. The maximum distance at which the plane Zenith STOL CH 701 can perform air travel is 600 kilometers.
AircraftZenith STOL CH 701
Apart from the main production version of the aircraft, Canadian aircraft manufacturers were also presented, and two versions of the aircraft:
- Zenith STOL CH 750 - Modification of 2008 years, equipped the new dashboard, enhanced power ustanvokoy and a number of other changes in terms of its design and technical terms;
- Zenith STOL CH 750 Cruzer - A modernized version of 2013 years, equipped with an improved wing profile, adapted facilities and a number of other technical and visual improvements.
Specifications Zenith STOL CH 701.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,38 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,24 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,62 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 263 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 236 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 499 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 130 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 140 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 600 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3660 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912 (depending on version);
- Power: 80 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation