Zenair Zenith CH 200. Specifications. A photo.
Zenair Zenith CH 200 - single-engine light aircraft of the French and Canadian production, produced with 1970, the aircraft manufacturer «Zenair».
Zenair Zenith CH 200 photo
Work on the creation of a light multi-purpose aircraft model Zenair Zenith CH 200 began in 1968 year, at the same time the design was chosen by the German aircraft manufacturers, while the technical part has been developed jointly by French and Canadian aviarazrabotchikov, although in fact, the aircraft subsequently produced to Aircraft «Zenair» company.
Because of the simplicity of the aircraft structure, and the virtual absence of superfluous elements, both in appearance and in the aircraft, the aircraft was quickly constructed, and in March 1970 years, the plane has made its first lift in the air, which proved to be quite successful in this connection with which the project has been put into production, where he remained until 1976 year. Subsequently, the aircraft production was officially discontinued, but the company «Zenair» continued to produce aircraft plans up to 1999 years, which allows everyone, at relatively minimal cost and time, self-assemble multipurpose aircraft.
A photoZenair Zenith CH 200
The aircraft model Zenair Zenith CH 200 has a fairly compact size, it can be used as a sports aircraft, although officially the aircraft to the type and does not apply. The aircraft cabin can accommodate up to two people at the same time, due to the limited internal space, carrying on board any cargo it is simply impossible. Moreover, the aircraft can also be used for piloting skills training future pilots that also found active application.
The power plant of the aircraft Zenair Zenith CH 200 consists of a piston aircraft engine brand Continental O-200 (depending on the variant of the aircraft), which is able to develop traction in 100 hp Due to the use of relatively low-powered propulsion system, the aircraft can accelerate up to speed in 235 km \ h., And can overcome the distance to 840 kilometers, which is very effective for light aircraft.
AircraftZenair Zenith CH 200
The aircraft model Zenair Zenith CH 200 is available in the following versions and models:
- Zenair Zenith CH 200 - The basic production version of the aircraft is equipped with, depending on the configuration, piston motors from 85 hp to 160 hp .;
- Zenair Zenith CH 250 - An improved version of the aircraft with increased fuel capacity, a small luggage compartment and improved exterior design;
- Zenair Zenith CH 250 TD - Modified version with a modified chassis.
In a relatively short period of production, the company «Zenair» more 300 of aircraft have been built, most of which continue to operate to this day.
Specifications Zenair Zenith CH 200.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,25 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 7 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,11 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 408 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 250 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 658 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 210 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 235 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 840 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental O-200 (depending on version);
- Power: 100 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation