Wassmer WA-40 Super 4 Fancy. Specifications. A photo.
Wassmer WA-40 Super 4 Fancy - French single-engine aircraft, designed by Aircraft «Wassmer» in 1959 year.
A photoWassmer WA-40 Super 4 Fancy
In 1955, the French designers are formally engaged in the design development for multiple aircraft Wassmer WA-40 Super 4 Fancy, which was to get a good aerodynamic shape conjugate with an elegant and attractive appearance. Due to the fact that the development of aircraft Wassmer WA-40 Super 4 Fancy conducted without reliance on any base, aircraft manufacturers engaged in the design of the aircraft for four years, and in June, 1959 years, the aircraft was able to carry out its first flight, which It has been very successful, in connection with which a few months later the aircraft went into production.
Wassmer WA-40 Super 4 Fancy photo
A key feature of a light aircraft Wassmer WA-40 Super 4 Fancy is that it directly affects the commercial sector of the civil aviation and can be used by private owners for their own purposes, that is, in other words, the plane gained a lot of popularity, and four years of development it is able to pay off.
With its fairly compact size, it allows the aircraft to place on the board of five people, including one pilot and four passengers. If necessary, the aircraft Wassmer WA-40 Super 4 Fancy can also carry en their board and small loads, the weight should not exceed (including self-weight of the pilot and one passenger) 460 kg, which also depends on the version of the aircraft.
AircraftWassmer WA-40 Super 4 Fancy
The power plant of the aircraft Wassmer WA-40 Super 4 Fancy includes a piston aircraft engine, which depending on the version and variant of the aircraft may have a capacity of 180 hp to 250 hp, respectively, it has an impact on such characteristics as the aircraft airspeed. Maximum load capacity, etc. When using a piston aircraft engine brand Lycoming O-360-A1A (180 hp), the plane can reach a maximum speed of flight in 310 km \ h., As well as to overcome the distance to 1700 kilometers.
In series production aircraft Wassmer WA-40 Super 4 Fancy located in the following variants:
- Wassmer WA-40 Super IV - The basic production variant is to be equipped four-cylinder aircraft engine Lycoming O-360-A1A;
- Wassmer WA-40A Super IV - A modernized version of the aircraft with minor technical improvements;
- Wassmer WA-41 Baladou - Modification of 1970 years, received minor technical and design improvements and additions;
- Wassmer WA-4 / 21 Prestige - An improved version of the aircraft, aircraft engine equipped with a Lycoming IO-540-C4B5 (250 hp);
- Wassmer WA-41-250 - A modernized version of the version Wassmer WA-4 / 21 Prestige.
Specifications Wassmer WA-40 Super 4 Fancy.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 4 person;
- aircraft Length: 8,09 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,86 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 740 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 460 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1200 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 225 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 310 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1700 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-360-A1A (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation