Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond. Specifications. A photo.
Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond - double multipurpose aircraft designed and developed by the aircraft manufacturer «Wag-Aero» in 1978 year.
A photoWag-Aero Wag-a-Bond
The aircraft model Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond became American aviarazrabotchikami designed in 1975 year. As a support base, the American aircraft manufacturers have used another model of American manufacturing - Piper VagabondProduced in the x-40 - 50-ies of the last century, and has become a very popular aircraft among private owners.
In fact, the plane Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond is a replica of the famous American aircraft, but aircraft manufacturers of the company «Wag-Aero» partially changed the design of the aircraft, and greatly improved its flight performance indicators, thus the popularity of the aircraft, replicas has become much more than that of the original model of the aircraft, which actually occurs very rarely.
Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond photo
For the first time in the air plane model Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond rose 9 June 1978 years and due to the fact that the test flight is fully met the expectations of developers and in some cases even surpassed them, this aerial vehicles was sent to the serial production, where the plane due to its high popularity, it is the present time. model aircraft production Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond is carried out as a set of self-reassembly future owners, in this case, given that the assembly process is not time consuming and takes a bit of time, it becomes possible to greatly reduce the cost of one set, which is also It is one of the reasons for the popularity.
On board the aircraft Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond can accommodate up to two people at the same time, if any special functional characteristics of the aircraft and deprived, it can also be used to transport various types of goods, provided that their dimensions and weight will not exceed the specified limit values for the model and its modifications.
The aircraft model Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond includes propulsion piston type, consisting of a piston aircraft engine brand Lycoming O-145 (similar to that used in the Piper Vagabond model), allowing to develop traction in 65 hp (Basic production version of the aircraft). When using such a powerplant aircraft can accelerate to speeds in 170 km \ h., As well as to overcome the distance at distances of 420 kilometers.
aircraft manufacturing Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond was carried out in two basic versions:
- Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond Classic - Version, which is an analogue model Piper Vagabond;
- Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond Traveler - An improved version of the aircraft, equipped with enlarged fuel tanks. Improved internal and external design. Can be equipped with power plants ranging from 108 hp to 115 hp
Specifications Wag-Aero Wag-a-Bond.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 5,7 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,92 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,8 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 318 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 249 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 567 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 170 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 155 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 420 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-145 (depending on version);
- Power: 65 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation