Waco F. Specifications. A photo.
Waco F - series American multipurpose biplanes, developed in 1930, the American company «Waco Aircraft Company» and mass-produced to date.
Waco F Photos
Design and development of aircraft Waco F family began in the second half 20-ies of the last century. Due to the fact that the most effective and safe configuration of the aircraft configuration considered biplane, aircraft manufacturers of the company «Waco Aircraft Company» decided to build just such a plane.
Despite the fact that most of the versions of the model Waco F family had an open cockpit, the aircraft used, and continues to enjoy great popularity among private owners, which is due primarily to the broad operational capabilities of the aircraft.
The aircraft belonging to a series of Waco F aircraft made its first flight in the first half of 1930 years and due to the fact that there were no deviations from the proposed project flight performance of the aircraft have been identified, the project was put into production, where due to the high popularity of a number of Plane option continues to be to this day.
A photoWaco F
In the cockpit Waco aircraft F can accommodate up to two people - one passenger and the pilot of the aircraft, which virtually made it impossible to use this aircraft in the commercial sector of civil aviation, although the plane here and used until the end of 40-ies of the last century. Despite the fact that the aircraft cabin can accommodate a small number of people, a number of modifications of the aircraft is fit for transport on its board a small amount of cargo, and in addition, some of the modifications of this family, may be used as the training aircraft.
Aircraft powerplant Waco F series includes a radial piston aircraft engine, mounted in the nose of the aircraft. The base model of this family of aircraft engine equipped with brand Kinner B-5, able to develop traction in 125 hp, which is considered practically acceptable indicator for the type of aircraft, allowing the aircraft to disperse the maximum speed in 165 km \ h.
Flight Series Waco F includes the following aircraft models:
- Waco INF - The basic version of the aircraft;
- Waco KNF - Variant equipped with a piston engine brand Kinner K-5 (100 hp);
- Waco MF - A modern version of the aircraft, manufactured with 2011 years and equipped with radial aircraft engine brand Jacobs R-755 275 power in hp .;
- Waco RNF - Modification, equipped with aircraft engine thrust in Warner Scarab 110 hp .;
- Waco PCF - Version of 1931 years, equipped with a radial engine power in HP 170 .;
- Waco PBF - Analogue version Waco PCF, with a modified profile of the wing;
- Waco QCF - Aircraft version of 1931 years, equipped with a piston aircraft engine Continental A70 (165 hp);
- Waco UBF - A modernized version, equipped with an engine of the brand Continental R-670 and a number of minor technical amendments in the cabin;
- Waco UMF - Analogue version Waco UBF with the increased dimensions of the fuselage;
- Waco YMF - Version of the aircraft, which is analogous to Waco UMF;
- Waco YPF-6 - An option with the power plant Jacobs L-4 (225 hp);
- Waco YPF-7 - Technically improved version of analogue Waco YPF-6;
- Waco ZPF-6 - An improved version of the aircraft, aircraft engine equipped with Jacobs L-5;
- Waco ZPF-7 - A modernized version of the version Waco ZPF-6;
- Waco UPF-7 - Trainer version of the aircraft;
- Waco YMF-5 - Modification of 1986 years, with improved design and technical updates;
- Waco YMF-5D - A modernized version of the version Waco YMF-5, 2009 was submitted;
- Waco JW - A special version of the aircraft designed for the US Navy.
Specifications Waco F.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,04 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,14 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,57 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 848 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 354 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1202 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 185 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 210 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 645 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4510 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental W-670-6A (depending on version);
- Power: 220 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation