Vidor Asso X Jewel. Specifications. A photo.
Vidor Asso X Jewel - Double aircraft designed by Italian aircraft manufacturer «Asso Aerei» in 2004 year.
A photoVidor Asso X Jewel
aircraft design project Vidor Asso X Jewel became developed by Italian designer Giuseppe Vidor in the early 2000-ies, at the same time the plane itself was designed exclusively available materials, primarily with the use of wood. Aircraft Vidor Asso X Jewel was supposed to be a multi-purpose aircraft, however, it comes sooner and sports destination of the aircraft, while chief designer did not rule out that the aircraft may be interested and private owners, as in fact, people can be transported on board a possible vessel.
For the first time in the air plane model Vidor Asso X Jewel stood in 2004 year, however, the actual production of the aircraft beginning later that it was mainly due to the fact that the wooden aircraft construction has a sufficiently large weight, which is not characteristic of sports aircraft to which type and model relates Vidor Asso X Jewel.
Vidor Asso X Jewel Photo
Despite the fact that the plane Vidor Asso X Jewel is classified as ultra-light sport aircraft, in fact, the aircraft may not be used for aerobatic stunt, which is due primarily to the absence of sufficient strength and rigidity of the fuselage, which makes the aircraft less popular among the owners.
In the cockpit of the aircraft Vidor Asso X Jewel can accommodate two people. Chairs of the passenger and the pilot are in tandem configuration, but due to design features of the aircraft, placing on the passenger seat of a load is not possible, as in fact, the plane is not designed for use as a vehicle.
AircraftVidor Asso X Jewel
The power plant of the aircraft Vidor Asso X Jewel consists of a piston aircraft engine Sauer S 2100 ULT, which has a capacity of 110 hp, for a small aircraft belonging to a class of ultra-light aircraft, it is quite acceptable. Aircraft Vidor Asso X Jewel can accelerate up to speed in 285 km \ h. (Cruise indicator) and to overcome the distance in kilometers 1300.
aircraft manufacturing Vidor Asso X Jewel was carried out in the following variations:
- Vidor Asso X Jewel - Basic version of the aircraft with a wooden structure;
- Vidor Asso Millenium Master - A modified version of aircraft, made of composite materials with application;
- Vidor Asso Backshape Prime - An improved version of the aircraft Vidor Asso Millenium Master.
Specifications Vidor Asso X Jewel.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,1 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,15 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 282 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 190 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 472 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 285 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 330 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1300 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4200 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Sauer S 2100 ULT;
- Power: 110 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation