Helicopter Winner B180. Specifications. A photo.
Winner B180 - Belgian light multipurpose helicopter developed by aircraft manufacturer «Winner Helico» in 2015 year.
HelicopterWinner B180 photo
Design Air models ship Winner B180 Belgian aircraft manufacturers started at the beginning of the year 2013, almost immediately after the creation of the design project of the helicopter model Winner B150, which is very similar to this model, but has a lower flight performance and smaller dimensions.
The main purpose of the aircraft machine model Winner B180 was a need to ensure more comfortable conditions of presence on board of the pilot and the passenger, in addition, the management of the Belgian company considered that the flight-technical parameters of the aircraft can be further improved, without disproportionate increase in the cost, which would ensure great popularization of this aircraft.
Despite the fact that the dimensions of the aircraft model ship Winner B180 to some extent increased in comparison with the helicopter model Winner B150, was almost not affected by the maneuverability of the aircraft, which was due mainly to the use of more powerful aircraft engine.
Winner B180 concept
The first test of the helicopter model tests were carried Winner B180 Belgian aircraft designers in the 2015 year, and due to the fact that the aircraft successfully with all the necessary tests successfully managed, the project was officially presented to the public, and at the beginning of the year 2016 hundred commercially produced.
The cabin of the helicopter Winner B180 has undergone some minor changes, but, thanks to them, the presence on board of the pilot and one passenger, it was more comfortable, which is very important, because the helicopter is designed to overcome the distance to 620 kilometers. As before, the helicopter adapted for the transportation of two persons, however, through the use of a more powerful power plant, it is possible to carry on board a larger payload, limited, in fact, the presence of free space in the cabin.
Power plant multipurpose aircraft Winner B180 model ship has undergone compared with the helicopter Winner B150 models are very important changes, in particular, it has become more productive and powerful. The power plant includes a piston aircraft engine brand UL520I, which has a capacity of 180 hp and able to disperse the helicopter to a top speed of 230 km \ h., And to ensure the overcoming distances at distances of up to 620 kilometers.
In addition to the version of Winner B180, Belgian aircraft manufacturers have implemented and also the release of the upgraded versions of the aircraft, including:
- Winner B200 - Modification, equipped with a piston-type power plant UL520IS (200 hp);
- Winner B250 - An improved version, equipped with a gas turbine aircraft engine brand TS100 (250 hp).
Specifications Winner B180.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Capacity: 1 people;
- helicopter length: 9,14 m .;
- The height of the helicopter: 3,12 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 7,62 m .;
- Weight of empty helicopter: 420 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 700 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 180 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 230 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 620 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4100 m .;
- Powerplant: UL520I (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation