Helicopter Schweizer 269. Specifications. A photo.
Schweizer 269 - easy three-helicopter American-made, designed in 1983, the aircraft manufacturer «Schweizer Aircraft Corporation».
A photoSchweizer 269
Designing the Schweizer helicopter 269 model began in the American aircraft manufacturers 1980 year. At its core, the development of the aircraft have been associated with an attempt to create a multi-purpose aircraft, which allows to carry on its board of three people, with the project expected to popularize by reducing the cost of one helicopter, and in a relatively short period of production, the developers managed to sell a few dozen models of the aircraft is not in its place came a model helicopter Schweizer 300, eventually, replace it.
Helicopter Schweizer 269 has a very compact and simple design, which not only provided a more full-scale production of these aircraft, but also led to a decrease in the cost of the project, which was supposed to implement an initial stage of the design of the helicopter.
Schweizer 269 photo
The Schweizer helicopter model 269 passed its first test flights in 1983 year, moreover, the project was very successful, so that already in the same year, the aircraft became commercially produced and marketed with great success both in the US and in other countries. However, the Schweizer helicopters 269 edition wore very limited, and in 1986 was officially terminated, which was associated with the emergence of new, more sophisticated models of aircraft.
The aircraft model refers to a multi-purpose aircraft, in particular, it can be used as a private helicopter and as a commercial, in particular, used as a patrol, observation and the training vessel. To fulfill passenger transportation and freight transportation, it is used air vessel can not, however, as private aircraft owners easily meets the requirements.
Due to the compact size of its very light structure and good aerodynamic shape, a helicopter Schweizer 269 has a high rate of maneuverability, which ensures a high level of safety in the implementation manual.
The aircraft is equipped with a power ustanvokoy consisting of a piston engine four-cylinder air cooled brand Lycoming HIO-360-D1A, having thrust in 190 hp The use of this power unit allows the helicopter to reach a maximum speed of flight in 180 km \ h., And the length of travel distances up to 360 kilometers.
Aircraft Operations Schweizer 269 models Aircraft Corporation carried out in the following variants:
- Schweizer 269A - The basic version of the aircraft;
- Schweizer 269B - A modernized version with minor technical improvements;
- Schweizer 269C - An improved version variant Schweizer 269B.
Specifications Schweizer 269.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Capacity: 2 person;
- helicopter length: 9,4 m (depending on version).
- The height of the helicopter: 2,7 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 8,2 m .;
- Weight of empty helicopter: 500 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 930 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 160 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 180 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 360 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4100 m .;
- Powerplant: Lycoming HIO-360-D1A;
- Power: 190 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation