Helicopter Rinke Jag 235. Specifications. A photo.
Rinke Jag 235 - American ultra-light helicopter designed in 2001, the company «Rinke Aerospace».
Designing an aircraft model Rinke Jag 235 began at the end of the American aviarazrabotchikami 90-ies of the last century. At its core, the emergence of ultra-light aircraft model Rinke Jag 235 was the debut for the aircraft manufacturers of the company «Rinke Aerospace», however, the model certainly had the prospect, and although its release was the only unit, the aircraft continues to be operated by private owners and to the present day.
Helicopter Rinke Jag 235 is a multi-purpose aircraft that can be operated both in the private sphere of civil aviation, and used as a helicopter business class as the training aircraft, as air taxis, etc. The project certainly was to be promising, however, due to the problems of the company «Rinke Aerospace» financial problems, the helicopter was not able to gain much popularity.
A photoRinke Jag 235
His first flight tests of the aircraft model Rinke Jag 235 2001 has undergone in the year, during the Aircraft Exhibition in the United States. The aircraft is quite successfully coped with all the necessary tests, in connection with what has been allowed to run in serial production, which for the above reasons, did not take place.
Helicopter Rinke Jag 235 has good aerodynamic shape and a very compact design, which ensures a high-performance addition to agility, more and sufficiently high flight speed, which does important for ultra-light aircraft.
The cabin of the helicopter Rinke Jag 235 has a sufficiently large volume of space to here can accommodate two people - a pilot and a passenger, and, in the presence of the aircraft coupled levers, can also use the aircraft and as training aids. However, the helicopter Rinke Jag 235 can not be adapted to transport any cargo, because of its very limited capacity of maximum take-off weight.
Helicopter Rinke Jag 235 has ustanvokoy turboshaft powerplant type consisting of one aircraft engine brand Rolls-Royce 250-C18, which has its own traction capacity of 320 hp, which in turn allows the aircraft to accelerate to maximum speed in 235 km \ h., with the possibility of committing overshooting at distances up to 645 kilometers.
The options helicopters of this model:
- Rinke Jag 235 - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- Rinke Jag 255 - An improved version of the aircraft, equipped with a new rotor;
- Rinke Jag 285 - An improved version of the version Rinke Jag 255.
Specifications Rinke Jag 235.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Capacity: 1 people;
- helicopter length: 7,21 m (depending on version).
- The height of the helicopter: 2,82 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 6,3 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty helicopter: 500 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1450 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 190 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 235 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 645 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4100 m .;
- Powerplant: Rolls-Royce 250-C18;
- Power: 320 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation