Helicopter Mosquito XE. Specifications. A photo.
Mosquito XE - Canadian single ultra-light helicopter designed in 2004, the company «Mosquito Helicopters».
A photoMosquito XE
Draft aircraft Mosquito XE become established in Canadian aviarazrabotchikami 2002 year. As a starting base, aircraft manufacturers of the company «Mosquito Helicopters» used its previous model helicopter - Mosquito AirWhich, despite its limited functionality, it has become very popular both within Canada itself, and beyond.
His first test test aircraft model Mosquito XE held in 2004 year, and in view of the fact that all tests have been completed very successfully, the project was almost immediately sent into production, which continues to be to this day.
Mosquito XE photo
Thanks to its compact dimensions, the helicopter Mosquito XE is a fairly high-speed ultra-light aircraft, which has a high maneuverability. Due to the fact that the functionality of the helicopter is very limited, the aircraft is positioned exclusively as a private aircraft, however, in contrast to the model Mosquito Air, the helicopter has become more efficient in terms of its flight performance, and almost completely replaced with the market model Mosquito Air.
Today helicopters Mosquito XE edition is carried out exclusively as sets and kits for self-assembly prospective buyers, however, initially, «Mosquito Helicopters» company has built about 40 aircraft, and only after that the project was transferred to the production as sets.
A distinctive feature of the helicopter Mosquito XE, compared with the model Mosquito Air, it is enclosed cab, which eliminates the discomfort for the pilot, which is especially characteristic in the performance of flight at high speeds. Due to the accessories of the aircraft to the class of single aircraft, the pilot only sleeps on a board, with, transport any cargo in this model is also available.
Ultra-light aircraft model Mosquito XE is equipped with two-cylinder piston aircraft engine type brand Compact Radial Engines MZ 202, able to develop traction in 64 hp, which in turn provides an opportunity to accelerate the aircraft to a maximum airspeed in 130 km \ h., At the while the maximum distance that the helicopter can make flights of 145 kilometers.
Production aircraft of this model was carried out in the following modifications:
- Mosquito XE - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- Mosquito XEL - Modification of the float-equipped chassis;
- Mosquito XE285 - An upgraded version of the helicopter, equipped with two-cylinder aircraft engine brand Inntec 800, 85 power in hp .;
- Mosquito XE3 - Analogue version Mosquito XE285, equipped with a piston engine of the brand Compact Radial Engines MZ 301 (85 hp);
- Mosquito XET - Modification of the turbine equipped brand Solar T62-2A1, thrust into 90 hp
Specifications Mosquito XE.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Capacity: none;
- helicopter length: 6,52 m .;
- The height of the helicopter: 2,13 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 5,9 m .;
- Weight of empty helicopter: 142 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 265 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 115 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 130 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 145 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 2600 m .;
- Powerplant: Compact Radial Engines MZ 202 (depending on version);
- Power: 64 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation