Helicopter Mitsubishi H-60. Specifications. A photo.
Mitsubishi H-60 - multi-purpose helicopter of the Japanese production, produced by the company «Mitsubishi Heavy Industry» with 1987 years.
Mitsubishi H-60a photo
Helicopter Mitsubishi H-60 became designed by Japanese aircraft manufacturers, together with aviarazrabotchikami of the American company «Sikorsky Aircraft». As the basis and framework for the beginning of the development, was taken by an American helicopter model Sikorsky S-70, which is very clearly observed in the appearance of the two aircraft, however, in terms of flight performance, aircraft radically different from each other.
Many quite mistakenly believe that the helicopter Mitsubishi H-60 is one of a kind model Sikorsky S-70, because in fact, the release was made exclusively by the Japanese company «Mitsubishi Heavy Industry», what is also referred to in the documents of the company «Sikorsky Aircraft», which in fact experts, only helped to improve the design of a model for the highest flight-technical performance of the air tool.
His first ascent into the air helicopter model Mitsubishi H-60 1987 has made in the year, however, due to the need for a number of technical improvements, and putting the aircraft into production, the helicopter issue began only 1991 year.
Wide enough functionality of Mitsubishi H-60 aircraft allows to use it and how as an independent combat unit, and as a search-and-rescue vehicle, as a patrol vehicle or aircraft which led to the popularization of this rather large helicopter.
A photoMitsubishi H-60
Depending on its purpose, as well as modifications, on board a helicopter Mitsubishi H-60 can use the following weapons:
- Caliber machine gun 7,62 mm .;
- Includes anti-and anti-submarine torpedoes;
- Includes anti-tank missiles;
- Deep charges.
The crew of the helicopter Mitsubishi H-60 consists of three people, including two pilots and one hand, while, on its board, the aircraft can also carry out transportation and 6 people, or just loads do not exceed the maximum take-off weight of the aircraft.
The helicopter model Mitsubishi H-60 has power ustanvokoy consisting of two turboshaft engines brands Ishikawa-Harima T700-IHI-401C, each of which has a thrust of 1800 hp, respectively, allows the aircraft to accelerate to a maximum speed of flight in 265 km \ h., and to overcome the distance to 585 kilometers.
According to official figures at the end of the year 2014, for the entire period of release, the Japanese aircraft manufacturers 178 aircraft of this model were built, which also includes the following changes and modifications:
- Mitsubishi XSH-60J - A prototype of the aircraft;
- Mitsubishi SH-60J - Modification designed for naval forces of Japan;
- Mitsubishi UH-60J - Search and rescue variant of the aircraft;
- Mitsubishi UH-60JA - A multi-purpose helicopter variant developed for the Army of Japan territorial defense;
- Mitsubishi USH-60K - An experimental prototype of the aircraft;
- Mitsubishi SH-60K - The production version of the version of the Mitsubishi USH-60K.
Specifications Mitsubishi H-60.
- Crew: 3 people (depending on version);
- Capacity: 6 people (depending on version);
- helicopter length: 19,8 m .;
- The height of the helicopter: 5,2 m (depending on version).
- The diameter of the rotor: 16,4 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty helicopter: 7100 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 9750 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 240 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 265 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 585 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5790 m .;
- Powerplant: 2 × Ishikawa-Harima T700-IHI-401C;
- Power: 2 × 1800 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation