Are you here
The helicopter Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite. Specifications. A photo.
Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite - US anti-helicopter, developed in 1985, the aircraft manufacturer «Kaman Aircraft».
Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite photo
Design helicopter Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite started American aviation specialists in 1982 year, at the same time as the base, it was decided to use the model of a military helicopter Kaman SH-2 Seasprite, who earlier themselves could very well prove as an air tool to combat ships and submarines enemy. However, if the outer contours of the model Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite very similar to the basic version of the helicopter, the flight performance of the aircraft is largely unchanged, thus making the aircraft more efficient.
If the original appearance of the model Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite implied is that the helicopter will be able to replace the model of Kaman SH-2 Seasprite, then later, the American aviarazrabotchiki decided to create only a narrow vehicle, which is used only as a fighting tool for combating submarines.
Its first test flight of the helicopter Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite has made in 1985 year, however, the actual production of these aircraft started somewhat later - the very aircraft was officially presented only 1992 year, however, despite the fact that since the design passed over 30 years, the helicopter still continues to operate.
A photoKaman SH-2G Super Seasprite
The crew of the helicopter Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite consists of three members of the crew, including one pilot and two support crew to ensure timely detection and attack submarines and enemy submarines. Despite the fact that the aircraft is big enough freight on board cargo and passengers (soldiers), it is not possible.
Armament helicopter Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite consists of:
- Kit missiles to fight the enemy ships;
- Kit torpedoes to fight submarines.
To date, the model Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite is armed with such countries as Poland, Peru, New Zealand, Egypt.
The power plant helicopter Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite includes two gas turbine aircraft engine brand General Electric T700-GE-401 / 401C, both of which are capable of developing the total traction in 3446 hp, which in turn allows the helicopter to move in the range of up to 1 thousand kilometers at a cruising speed of 220 km \ h.
HelicopterKaman SH-2G Super Seasprite
The production continues in a period of 1985 1995 on year, model helicopters Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite were in the following variants:
- Kaman YSH-2G Seasprite - Helicopter prototype, created on the base model Kaman SH-2 Seasprite;
- Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- Kaman SH-2GA Super Seasprite - Export version of the helicopter, developed by order of the Royal Australian Navy;
- Kaman SH-2GE Super Seasprite - Export version, created by order of the Navy of Egypt;
- Kaman SH-2GM Super Seasprite - Project for the export version of the Navy of Malaysia;
- Kaman SH-2GNZ Super Seasprite - Export version, designed by order of New Zealand, part of which was also staged in Peru;
- Kaman SH-2GI Super Seasprite - An improved version of analogue Kaman SH-2GNZ Super Seasprite.
Specifications Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite.
- Crew: 3 person;
- Capacity: none;
- helicopter length: 15,9 m .;
- The height of the helicopter: 4,5 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 13,4 m .;
- Weight of empty helicopter: 4170 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 6120 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 220 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 275 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1000 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3000 m .;
- Powerplant: 2 x General Electric T700-GE-401 / 401C;
- Power: 2 x 1723 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation