The helicopter IAR 330. Specifications. A photo.
IAR 330 - military multipurpose helicopter developed by the Romanian aircraft manufacturer «Industria Aeronautică Română» in 1975 year.
The helicopter model IAR 330 aircraft manufacturers began to be designed from the Romanian company «Industria Aeronautică Română» in the early 70-ies of the last century. As a basis, the engineers and designers had taken the model of the French helicopter Aerospatiale Puma, which has undergone a number of significant changes relating to, and the exterior design and the technical part, and therefore, the aircraft has been highly optimized to the needs of the Romanian Armed Forces, in connection with the what it has become a very sought-after and popular - carrying helicopter IAR 330 continues to this day in spite of its more than 40-year history.
Romanian aviation engineer was able to simplify the design of the helicopter, making it easier for her, and reducing the costs of production, allowing to abandon the purchase of aircraft of this class of foreign producers, and moreover, the Romanian aviarazrabotchiki could even build the supply model IAR 330 in other countries where the prospects of the aircraft It was also evaluated.
IAR 330a photo
Unlike the French model Aerospatiale Puma, helicopter IAR 330 has a high maneuverability, which is quite an important feature for a military aircraft, especially if it should be applied as an independent combat unit.
The first climb of the helicopter in the air the IAR 330 1975 took place in the year, and due to the fact that all test trials of this model were successful, the project was sent to the serial production, which according to 2015 be continued.
The helicopter IAR 330 can be used for a variety of tasks, in particular, the model can be used to carry on its occupants, for transporting goods, as an independent fighting unit, reconnaissance and observation tools.
Depending on the modification, in the cockpit of the helicopter the IAR can accommodate up to 330 19 people, including three crew members - two pilots and one operator in charge of the weapons systems and 16-equipped troops. If necessary, the board on its aircraft model IAR 330 may also carry and transport a wide variety of goods, provided that the maximum rate of the aircraft takeoff weight is not exceeded.
A photoIAR 330
The helicopter IAR 330 can equip the following weapons:
- 2 23-mm automatic. aircraft guns;
- 2 7,62 mm caliber machine gun .;
- Kit rockets;
- Includes anti-tank guided missiles;
- 4 aircraft bombs.
The power plant of the IAR 330 helicopter consists of two gas turbine engines of the brand Turboméca Turmo IVC, each of which has its own traction in 1575 hp, allowing the aircraft the ability to overcome the distance at distances of 570 kilometers at a cruising speed of 270 km \ h.
According to official data given on 2010 year, the company «Industria Aeronautică Română» was built 163 helicopter model IAR 330.
Helicopters IAR 330 produced and manufactured in the following variants:
- IAR 330H - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- IAR 330L - An improved version of the version IAR 330H, with a new gas turbine plant.
- IAR 330M - An upgraded version of the aircraft;
- IAR 330L SOCAT - Impact version of the helicopter;
- IAR 330 NAVAL - Variant version of IAR 330L SOCAT, who is armed with the Romanian Naval Forces;
- IAR 330L SM - Export version of a multi-purpose helicopter.
Specifications IAR 330.
- Crew: 2-3 people (depending on version);
- Capacity: 16 people (depending on version);
- helicopter length: 18,15 m (depending on version).
- The height of the helicopter: 5,14 m (depending on version).
- The diameter of the rotor: 15 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty helicopter: 3615 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 7400 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 270 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 290 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 570 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 6000 m .;
- Powerplant: 2 x Turboméca Turmo IVC (depending on version);
- Power: 2 x 1575 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation