Helicopter Hillberg EH1-01 RotorMouse. Specifications. A photo.
Hillberg EH1-01 RotorMouse - American ultra-light helicopter designed in 1993, the aircraft manufacturer «Hillberg Helicopters».
A photoHillberg EH1-01 RotorMouse
Designed for ultra-light private aircraft model Hillberg EH1-01 RotorMouse was designed by American designer and aircraft manufacturers Donald Gene Hillbergom in 1990 year. Designing a helicopter was due to the demand for appearing in a small-size aircraft such class, ikak suitable for private flights, as well as for use as sports aircraft.
The helicopter has a compact design that provides ease of aircraft, high-speed travel, and greater maneuverability, which generally allows to treat the aircraft for sports aircraft.
Designing a helicopter it was formally completed at the end of the year 1992 and 1993 in the year, the aircraft was able to make its first test flight, which was very successful, in connection with which the model aircraft go into series production.
Hillberg EH1-01 RotorMouse photo
In the production model helicopter Hillberg EH1-01 RotorMouse was solely as a kit designed for self-assembly, which in turn allows to minimize the cost of producing these aircraft and increase the popularity of this model. Nevertheless, the production of helicopters Hillberg EH1-01 RotorMouse conducted Aircraft Company «Hillberg Helicopter» only to 1998 years, after which, the official release has been terminated, which was due mainly to sharply falling demand for these aircraft, however, the exact number of exploited helicopters of this model remains unknown.
In an aircraft cabin, according to the modifications and versions, can accommodate one or two people, thus, initially helicopter allowing placement aboard only one pilot, however, 1995 year, production was started and double variant which incidentally due to limitations of their application, and failed to become popular. According to all the same reasons, transporting aboard a helicopter Hillberg EH1-01 RotorMouse any goods is also impossible.
The process of assembling the helicopterHillberg EH1-01 RotorMouse
Model helicopter Hillberg EH1-01 RotorMouse equipped powerplant consisting of a turbine engine brand Garrett AiResearch 36-55, which is able to develop a thrust in 145 hp, which is enough to disperse the aircraft up to a maximum airspeed in 260 km \ h. The maximum flight range of the aircraft, is also very affordable, and is 480 kilometers.
The following version of the helicopter:
- Hillberg EH1-01 RotorMouse - Single version of the aircraft;
- Hillberg EH1-02 TandemMouse - A double version of the aircraft, aircraft engine equipped brand Solar T-62 (150 hp).
Specifications Hillberg EH1-01 RotorMouse.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Capacity: 1 people (depending on version);
- helicopter length: 6,82 m (depending on version).
- The height of the helicopter: 2,3 m (depending on version).
- The diameter of the rotor: 6,24 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty helicopter: 350 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 590 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 210 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 260 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 480 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3260 m .;
- Power plant: Solar T-62 (depending on version);
- Power: 150 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation