Helicopter Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr. Specifications. A photo.
Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr - American ultra-light helicopter designed in 1953, the aircraft manufacturer «Helicom».
Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr Photo
The helicopter model Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr became developed by US aircraft manufacturers in 1950 year. The aircraft was to have a narrow purpose of providing service only for private purposes, in particular, this aircraft was planned exclusively as a private air transport, capable of carrying on its board of only one person. Despite the relatively narrow scope of its application, the helicopter Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr was quite in demand, which largely contributed to its quite acceptable flight performance, as well as the best price.
His first test test model helicopter Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr been in 1953 year, and, the aircraft could very well finish them off, after which the project was aimed at training in production. Initially a model Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr was made solely as already fully ready for use, however, with the appearance of modifications and other versions, the project began to position itself as the aircraft produced for self-assembly of the future owner, which allowed virtually 20% to reduce its real value and only led to increased popularization of the model.
A photoHelicom H-1 Commuter Jr
The basic version of the model helicopter Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr has good maneuverability, but direct operators say some labored in its management, which is caused mainly by a number of defects permitted in the design stage. However, this does not affect the safety of flight made, and in later versions, the current problem has been corrected.
Depending on the modification, the aircraft Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr can accommodate one to two people, and, the aircraft is not adapted for the carriage on its board of any goods, while those it applies to a two-seater variants of aircraft .
Helicopter Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr is equipped with a power ustanvokoy consisting of a piston aircraft engine brand Franklin Sport 4B-1, 85 having power in hp, which in turn allows the aircraft to accelerate to cruising flight speed in 145 km \ h., overcoming the distance at distances of 280 kilometers. Depending on the version of the aircraft may be used, and other propulsion systems, including power up 150 hp
Cab Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr
Release helicopters Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr was carried out in the following variants:
- Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr - Basic production version of the aircraft;
- Helicom Commuter I - An improved version of the version Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr;
- Helicom Commuter II - 1962 year option, which allows to carry on board up to two people and equipped with a power capacity of ustanvokoy 150 hp .;
- Helicom Duster - Modification of the powerplant fitted Continental power in 100 hp and larger diameter rotor;
- International Helicopters H-1 Commuter IA - An improved version of analogue Helicom Commuter I;
- International Helicopters H-1 Commuter IIB - An improved version of analogue Helicom Commuter II.
Specifications Helicom H-1 Commuter Jr.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Capacity: none (depending on version);
- helicopter length: 5,59 m (depending on version).
- The height of the helicopter: 2,4 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 6,4 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty helicopter: 295 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 430 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 145 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 160 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 280 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 2100 m .;
- Powerplant: Franklin Sport 4B-1 (depending on version);
- Power: 85 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation