The helicopter Harbin Z-9. Specifications. A photo.
Harbin Z-9 - Chinese military multipurpose helicopter manufactured by Aircraft Corporation «Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation» with 1981 years.
A photoHarbin Z-9
Chinese military helicopter model Harbin Z-9 in fact, is just an improved version of the French multi-purpose aircraft model ship Eurocopter AS365 DauphinHowever, if there are faces of the overlap between the two models, the technical performance in terms of both rotorcraft radically different from each other.
Work on the design and development of the helicopter Harbin Z-9 Chinese aircraft manufacturers began to 1980 year, and a year later, the first prototype of the aircraft was able to successfully make its first flight. However, the actual production of helicopters models Harbin Z-9 started Chinese aircraft manufacturers only 1994 year - for the thirteen-year period, experts from China have made the optimization of the main characteristics of the aircraft, designed specifically for this model is adopted, and ensure the consolidation and strengthening of the fuselage structure, thereby obtaining a full-fledged military aircraft.
Harbin Z-9 photo
The helicopter model Harbin Z-9 is a full-fledged multi-purpose aircraft, able to carry out a military transport and the transport of goods, and to take part in the fighting, aided by well-armed and attack from the ground protection. Armed with aircraft Harbin Z-9 is an automatic air gun 23 mm., Unguided rockets to destroy armored vehicles and large frequented places of the enemy, and in addition, a number of modifications of this aircraft, also has the ability to carry out the attack maritime targets, including ships and submarines, which used a torpedo.
On board the helicopter can accommodate up to 12 people, including two members of the crew (pilot and gunner) and 10 soldiers. If necessary, on its board, the model aircraft can also carry and transport various types of cargo weighing up to 2050 kg. A number of modifications to the helicopter Harbin Z-9 used exclusively as a combat aircraft, although it may carry out transportation on its board of several people.
The power plant helicopter Harbin Z-9 consists of two gas turbine engines of the brand Zhuzhou Aeroengine Factory WZ-8A, each of which is capable of traction in 850 hp, which in turn provides the ability to implement aircraft flights at maximum speed in 305 km \ h. The effective range of the use of the model helicopter Harbin Z-9 700 the order of kilometers, while the Ferry - about 1 thousand kilometers.
Production of military aircraft Harbin Z-9 Chinese model aircraft builders carried out in the following variants:
- Harbin Z-9 - Basic licensed products first tested in 1981 year;
- Harbin Z-9A - An improved version of the aircraft that was created using air hub and Chinese production units;
- Harbin Z-9A-100 - An improved prototype aircraft, which bears an exclusively experimental character;
- Harbin Z-9B - The production version of the multi-purpose helicopter, based at the version of Harbin Z-9A-100;
- Harbin Z-9C - Modification designed for the needs of the Chinese Navy;
- Harbin Z-9EC - Modification developed by request of the Pakistan Air Force;
- Harbin Z-9W - Percussion version of the helicopter;
- Harbin Z-9WA - Combat version for conducting night operations;
- Harbin H410A - A modernized version of the helicopter, serially produced with 2002 year;
- Harbin H425 - VIP-version of the helicopter, created on the basis of Harbin H410A;
- Harbin H450 - Version of 2014 years, designed to conduct effective operations against large concentrations of enemy.
Production of model helicopters Harbin Z-9 Chinese aircraft manufacturers and continues to this day.
Specifications Harbin Z-9.
- Crew: 2 person;
- Capacity: 10 people (depending on version);
- helicopter length: 12,11 m (depending on version).
- The height of the helicopter: 4,01 m (depending on version).
- The diameter of the rotor: 11,94 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty helicopter: 2050 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 4100 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 260 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 305 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1000 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4500 m .;
- Powerplant: 2 × Zhuzhou Aeroengine Factory WZ-8A (depending on version);
- Power: 2 × 850 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation