The helicopter Harbin Z-20. Specifications. A photo.
Harbin Z-20 - Chinese-passenger multi-purpose transport helicopter, medium-duty, designed in 2013, the aircraft manufacturer «Aviation Industry Corporation of China».
A photoHarbin Z-20
The helicopter Harbin Z-20 began to develop Chinese aircraft manufacturers in 2009 year. Engineers from the company «Aviation Industry Corporation of China» intended to create high-quality and affordable aircraft, suitable for transportation on its board, as the people (troops) and cargo, thus, maximum takeoff weight of the aircraft, will be 10 tons. The use of the helicopter Harbin Z-20 Chinese armed forces intended to replace the US helicopter Sikorsky S-70C-2That before and served as an air transport means.
The original design of the helicopter Harbin Z-20 was taken from the American model of Sikorsky S-70C-2, however, in terms of flight performance, the helicopter fundamentally different from the original model, especially the model Harbin Z-20 was more effective in terms of its operational capabilities.
Its first test flight of the aircraft Harbin Z-20 implemented in 2013 year, however, as the helicopter system needed further improvement, the project was aimed at optimizing, and according to the latest official figures, appeared in 2015 year, the aircraft is slated to 2016 year .
Driving a helicopterHarbin Z-20
In the cockpit of the helicopter Harbin Z-20 12 can accommodate up to people, including two pilots and ten troops, however, to a greater extent, this rotary-wing air vehicle is expected to be used as a vehicle for the transport of various types of cargo.
Armament helicopter Harbin Z-20 includes:
- Automatic aircraft gun 20 mm caliber .;
- Mounted machine guns caliber 7,62 mm installed in the helicopter door.;
- Kits rockets to deal with large clusters of enemy personnel and armored vehicles.
The power plant helicopter will include two gas turbine aircraft engine, a brand which so far remains unknown, with a thrust of 1850 hp one that will provide the aircraft required lifting force. According to the expectations aviarazrabotchikov, the maximum flight speed of the aircraft will be about 320 km \ h., And the distance over which the helicopter will be able to make flights, limited 1200 kilometers, which is quite acceptable.
If the final test of the helicopter Harbin Z-20 are positive, the Chinese aircraft manufacturers have announced their readiness to develop modifications for export deliveries to countries such as Pakistan and Iran.
Specifications Harbin Z-20.
- Crew: 2 person;
- Capacity: 10 people;
- helicopter length: 19,54 m .;
- The height of the helicopter: 4,98 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 16,2 m .;
- Weight of empty helicopter: 4850 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 10000 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 270 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 320 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1200 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5400 m .;
- Powerplant: 2 × Zhuzhou Aeroengine Factory;
- Power: 2 × 1850 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation