The helicopter HAL Rudra. Specifications. A photo.
HAL Rudra - combat attack helicopter developed by Indian aircraft company «Hindustan Aeronautics Limited» in 2007 year.
A photoHAL Rudra
Design helicopter HAL Rudra was conducted by Indian aviarazrabotchikami of companies «Hindustan Aeronautics Limited» in 2005 year. As a fundamental principle, the engineers had taken the model aircraft HAL Dhruv, carefully optimized for military purposes, in particular, to carry out special operations as well as for use as an independent fighting unit, capable of waging an active struggle with the manpower of the enemy, lightly armored and armored vehicles as well as ships and submarines, which uses a wide variety of different weapons.
Its first test flight of the helicopter model HAL Rudra 2007 has made in the year, and due to the fact that all aircraft performance tests were successful and properly soon enough current model was aimed at mass production, where the present time.
The helicopter model HAL Rudra was first introduced to the general public only in the year 2012, however, the issue of aircraft began to take place much earlier - for a number of reasons, aircraft manufacturers and operators to direct the aircraft did not reveal the potential of the helicopter.
Depending on its scope, as well as the target destination, the helicopter HAL Rudra can be equipped with the following types of weapons:
- 20 mm. automatic aircraft gun;
- Includes guided anti-tank missiles;
- Includes guided missiles to combat air targets;
- Kit rockets to combat ground targets;
- 2 antiship missiles;
- 2 ASW torpedo.
Despite the fact that the helicopter HAL Rudra relates to a class of combat aircraft shock, the current aircraft can also be used for transportation on its occupants, or the cargo. Maximum passenger capacity of the aircraft is 14 people, while the maximum load capacity is limited by the maximum permitted take-off weight in kilograms 5500.
HAL Rudra photo
The aircraft model HAL Rudra is equipped with a gas turbine power ustanvokoy consisting either of the two engines of the brand with the power of Turbomeca Shakti in each 1400 hp or the two engines of the brand Turbomeca TM 333-2B2, each of which has a thrust of 1000 hp Maximum helicopter developed by HAL Rudra speed is 290 km \ h., While the radius of the combat use of limited 320 kilometers.
There are two main variants of the helicopter HAL Rudra:
- HAL Rudra Mk.III - Version for conducting electronic warfare;
- HAL Rudra Mk.IV - Combat helicopter variant of stroke used in the Armed Forces of India.
Specifications HAL Rudra.
- Crew: 2 person;
- Capacity: 14 people (depending on version);
- helicopter length: 15,87 m .;
- The height of the helicopter: 4,98 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 13,2 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty helicopter: 2500 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 5500 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 265 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 290 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 320 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 6100 m .;
- Powerplant: 2 x Turbomeca Shakti (depending on version);
- Power: 2 x 1400 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation