Helicopter Dynali H3 Easyflyer. Specifications. A photo.
Dynali H3 Easyflyer - ultra-light multi-purpose helicopter designed in 2014, the Belgian company «Dynali Helicopter Company».
Dynali H3 Easyflyer photo
Development of the aircraft model Dynali H3 Easyflyer started by Belgian designers and engineers in 2011 year. Guide aircraft company «Dynali Helicopter Company» has set experts the task of creating a multi-purpose aircraft, providing the ability to operate as a sports aircraft, and in addition, the ability to find and use as an air funds from private owners.
Due to the ease of the design of the aircraft Dynali H3 Easyflyer, and its curb weight is less than 300 kg, as well as the compact design, the aircraft is a highly maneuverable, which corresponds to the requirements of the sports helicopters. Despite the use of sufficiently low power propulsion system, the aircraft is able to accelerate to high speeds, and overcome a very long distance, which provided the helicopter Dynali H3 Easyflyer great popularity both in Belgium itself and in several other European countries.
Its first test flight of the aircraft model Dynali H3 Easyflyer made in April 2014 years and due to the fact that the aircraft has successfully completed all required tests, the project was sent to the serial production, which continues to be to this day.
A photoDynali H3 Easyflyer
Despite the compact cockpit helicopter Dynali H3 Easyflyer, here quite comfortably accommodates two people - a pilot and a passenger, and, thanks to the fact that the car has a closed type, the helicopter can also carry on board and small loads, provided that the maximum take-off weight of the aircraft apparatus constituting 450 kg, will not be exceeded. In cases where the helicopter is used for transportation of goods, only one person can be accommodated on board the aircraft.
Depending on the layout of the aircraft, there can be used four different power plants, consisting of a piston engine, the power of the 100 hp (Rotax 912 ULS) to 115 hp (Rotax 914). Helicopter Dynali H3 Easyflyer may make non-stop flights on distances of up to 365 kilometers at a maximum repetition rate of 155 km \ h., Which depends on the power plant.
According to official data available at the end of the year 2015, Aircraft Company «Dynali Helicopter Company» to issue 12 aircraft of this model, which suggests a very large prospects of this project.
Helicopter Dynali H3 Easyflyer
Release helicopters Dynali H3 Easyflyer carried out in two basic versions:
- Dynali H3 Easyflyer - Basic production version;
- Dynali H3 Sport - A sports version of the helicopter, using different brands of motor Rotax 914.
Specifications Dynali H3 Easyflyer.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Capacity: 1 people;
- helicopter length: 6,02 m .;
- The height of the helicopter: 2,24 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 7,16 m .;
- Weight of empty helicopter: 285 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 450 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 130 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 155 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 365 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3100 m .;
- Powerplant: Rotax 914 (depending on version);
- Power: 115 hp (Depending on version)
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation