Helicopter Bell 204 / 205. Specifications. A photo.
Bell 204 / 205 - civil multipurpose helicopter developed in 1956, the American Aircraft Corporation «Bell Helicopters».
Bell 204 / 205 photo
Aircraft Bell 204 / 205 model was developed by American aircraft in the year 1952, in this case, the helicopter was designed in conjunction with a model of military helicopter Bell UH-1 Iroquois, although it got a slightly different design and flight performance. Despite the fact that the helicopter was supposed to operate exclusively in the field of civil aviation, then, the model has also found extensive use in the military sphere, where, however, applied very limited.
His first ascent into the air helicopter model Bell 204 / 205 has made in 1956 year, however, the aircraft manufacturer has appeared dissatisfied with flight-technical parameters of the aircraft, as a consequence, the project was aimed at optimization and mass production of this model was sent only 1959 year.
A photoBell 204 / 205
Salon helicopter has a sufficiently large capacity, and depending on the configuration and version of the aircraft, which can accommodate up to 10 people here, including 1-2 8-pilots and passengers 9. Due to the large amount of free space, a helicopter can also carry and transport on its board and various kinds of cargo weighing up to 2225 kg, which mainly depends on the modification of the aircraft and cargo volume.
The power plant helicopter model Bell 204 / 205 consists of a gas turbine aircraft engine brand Lycoming T53-L-11A (depending on the modification of the aircraft), which is able to develop the capacity of 1100 hp, which in turn provides a heavy-duty helicopter and good lifting force. Cruising speed flight Bell 204 / 205 model is about 205 km \ h, and the maximum distance at which the aircraft can make flights -. 535 kilometers.
HelicopterBell 204 / 205
The options of the aircraft:
- Bell 204B - A multi-purpose military and civilian version of the helicopter, which is the basic production version of the aircraft;
- Agusta-Bell AB 204 - An analog version of Bell 204B, manufactured by the Italian aircraft manufacturer;
- Fuji-Bell 204B-2 - Japanese version version Bell 204B;
- Bell 205A - Military and civilian version of the multi-purpose helicopter, which allows to carry on its board until 14 passengers;
- Agusta-Bell 205 - The Italian equivalent version of Bell 205A;
- Bell 205A-1 - A modernized version of the version of Bell 205A, with increased load capacity index;
- Agusta-Bell 205A-1 - The Italian version of the version of Bell 205A-1;
- Fuji-Bell 205A-1 - The Japanese equivalent version of Bell 205A-1;
- Bell 205B - A modernized version of the helicopter, able to transport up to 5215 kg of payload;
- Bell 210 - An improved version of the helicopter;
- Agusta-Bell 205BG - Experimental version of the helicopter, equipped turboshaft engines Gnome H 1200;
- Agusta-Bell 205TA - Modification of experimental aircraft, equipped with two turboshaft engines brands Turbomeca Astazous;
- Bell 208 - Helicopter pilot version, tested in 1965 year.
- Bell 205A ++ - An improved version of a helicopter that gets a better head screw and a number of other technical improvements;
- Bell Advanced 205B - Japanese modification of the aircraft;
- Bell Global Eagle - Modification equipped with two engines of the brand Pratt & Whitney Canada;
- Bell Huey 800 - Improved commercial version of the helicopter.
Specifications Bell 204 / 205.
- Crew: 2 people (depending on configuration);
- Capacity: 8 people (depending on version);
- helicopter length: 12,7 m (depending on version).
- The height of the helicopter: 4,65 m (depending on version).
- The diameter of the rotor: 14,64 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty helicopter: 2085 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 4310 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 205 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 235 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 535 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5910 m .;
- Powerplant: Lycoming T53-L-11A (depending on version);
- Power: 1100 hp (Depending on version).
Helicopter Bell 204 / 205. Gallery.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation