Helicopter Airbus Helicopters H175. Specifications. A photo.
Airbus Helicopters H175 - multipurpose helicopter developed by French aircraft building company «Airbus Helicopters» in 2009 year.
Airbus Helicopters H175 photo
Helicopter Airbus Helicopters H175 became developed by French aircraft manufacturers in December 2005 years. According to official data released by the representatives of the French aircraft manufacturing giant «Airbus Helicopters», new, and a multi-purpose aircraft, should be replaced in its flight-technical parameters of a number of aircraft of this type, including both produced earlier by the company itself, as well as helicopters, other aircraft companies and corporations, including China, Russia and the United States.
The aircraft Airbus Helicopters H175 has an average duty, in particular, its maximum takeoff weight is 7 tons, in fact, provides a very real competition for aircraft from other manufacturers, however, due to the fact that the helicopter development was somewhat delayed, the cost of the aircraft the device is unduly high, leading to a decrease in the number of potentially interested buyers.
His first flight of a helicopter Airbus Helicopters H175 2009 has made in the year, however, the flight-technical parameters of the aircraft did not meet the expectations of aircraft company management, in connection with which the project was aimed at further refinement, which was still on for several years. In 2014 year, the helicopter model Airbus Helicopters H175 was officially presented to the public at large, and a few months later was sent into production, where he continues to be to this day. According to the previously stated opinion of the management «Airbus Helicopters» company to 2034 years it is planned to sell about one thousand aircraft of this model, however, preliminary reports point to the fact that the final figure will be in 500-600 district copies sold.
Photo Airbus Helicopters H175
Helicopter Airbus Helicopters H175 positioned solely as a civilian aircraft, however, can also be used in the military sphere of its operation, including how to transport people on board, and for the transportation of various cargoes.
Depending on the interior layout and modification of aircraft, can accommodate up to 18-20 people aboard the aircraft, including 16-18 passengers and two crew members. If the helicopter intended to be used as a transport aircraft, the on board can accommodate up to 3197 kg of payload, which is quite practical.
Helicopter Airbus Helicopters H175 has a gas turbine power plant type, consisting of two engines of the brand Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6C-67E, each of which is capable of power 1775 hp, which is the main reason for the high load capacity of the aircraft. The aircraft can accelerate up to speed in 315 km \ h. (Maximum value) and to carry out flights over distances of 1260 kilometers.
HelicopterAirbus Helicopters H175
According to 2015 years, helicopter model Airbus Helicopters H175 exists in the following variants:
- Airbus Helicopters EC175 - The base case and the name of the helicopter;
- Airbus Helicopters H175 - An analog version of Airbus Helicopters EC175 with improved design;
- Airbus Helicopters Z-15 - Modification developed for China;
- Airbus Helicopters AC352 - An improved version of the helicopter with a number of technical additions and optimizations.
Specifications Airbus Helicopters H175.
- Crew: 2 person;
- Capacity: 18 people (depending on layout);
- helicopter length: 18,06 m .;
- The height of the helicopter: 5,34 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 14,8 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty helicopter: 4603 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 7000 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 285 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 315 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1260 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5500 m .;
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6C-67E;
- Power: 2 × 1775 hp
Helicopter Airbus Helicopters H175. Gallery.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation