The helicopter AgustaWestland AW169. Specifications. A photo.
AgustaWestland AW169 - a multi-purpose civilian helicopter developed by «AgustaWestland» in 2015 year.
Development of the aircraft began the Italian and British experts, aircraft manufacturers in 2008 year, at the same time the helicopter was not only a very effective design, but in fact, its flight performance are very promising, and that is one reason for the high demand for this model.
For the first time in the air helicopter AgustaWestland AW169 model rose in 2010 year, however, a number of technical reasons for its design has undergone further improvement, which is why, in the serial production of the aircraft was sent only 2015 year.
Depending on the modification, the aircraft can accommodate up to 10 people (including one pilot), with himself helicopter AgustaWestland AW169 can be actively used in various fields, in particular, as the helicopter business class, as a cargo or passenger aircraft vessel, as a medical helicopter or aircraft to service the oil fields, etc. The popularity of this aircraft is not damaged even very high cost, the component according to the year 2015, 8,5 the order of millions of dollars.
If the helicopter intended to be used as an air tool business aviation, interior layout can be changed by the respective customer requirements.
Among other things, 2015 year was also presented and the military version of the aircraft, which allows to carry on its board until 9-equipped paratroopers and two pilots, which in turn makes it possible to operate this aircraft for special military operations. If necessary, the helicopter can be additionally equipped weapons as guns, thereby providing cover fire from the air, however, the first deliveries of the military versions are planned in the middle of the year 2016.
The helicopter AgustaWestland AW169 has a high maneuverability, thanks to use the power plant, consisting of two turboshaft engines Pratt & Whitney Canada PW210A traction in 1010 hp each vehicle is able to reach a top speed of up to 306 km \ h., which is very acceptable and popular to date.
The helicopter AgustaWestland AW169 as of February 2016 years is available in two basic versions:
- AgustaWestland AW169 - Basic civilian version of the helicopter;
- AgustaWestland AW169M - The military version of the helicopter, equipped with medium weapons in the form of machine guns, as well as lightly armored to protect the crew and soldiers on board.
By the end of the year 2015, 4 produced aircraft of this model.
Specifications AgustaWestland AW169.
- Crew: 2 people (depending on version);
- Capacity: 8 people (depending on version);
- helicopter length: 12,19 m .;
- The height of the helicopter: 3,88 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 12,12 m .;
- Weight of empty helicopter: 3400 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 4600 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 270 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 306 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 920 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4572 m .;
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PW210A;
- Power: 2 × 1010 hp
The helicopter AgustaWestland AW169. Gallery.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation