Are you here
The helicopter Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin. Specifications. A photo.
Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin - French multipurpose helicopter developed by aircraft manufacturer «Aerospatiale» in 1972 year.
Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin photo
At the end of 60-ies of the last century, «Aerospatiale» Guide French aircraft manufacturer has taken the initiative on the need to design, develop and start production of new multipurpose aircraft capable of replacing a version of the helicopter Aerospatiale Alouette III.
Draft aircraft model Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin was ready in the middle of 1970 years, however, aircraft manufacturers took another year and a half to build this aircraft, and in June 1972 year, a helicopter was made the first test flight, which though proved to be very successful, but, in fact, the aircraft will go into series production only 1976 year. Late start of the process of production of helicopters Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin was associated with the need to extend the functionality of the aircraft, initialized by company management «Aerospatiale».
His appearance aircraft Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin is only vaguely reminiscent of the model Aerospatiale Alouette III, in particular, to a greater extent this applies to a large glass cabin.
Photo Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin
On board the helicopter Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin can accommodate up to 10 people, including 1-2 8-pilots and passengers 9 that depends mainly on the interior configuration and version of the aircraft. If necessary, the helicopter Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin can also perform the role of an air transport means carrying out transportation on its board until 1420 kg of payload, which is very often used.
Despite the attempts of the French aviarazrabotchikov project helicopter Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin did not get a great Bolster, what says a relatively short production period, which lasted from the 1976 1977 on year. During the entire release cycle, the French aircraft manufacturers 36 aircraft of this model were built, including inter alia, and two prototypes.
The power plant helicopter Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin includes one gas turbine aircraft engine brand Turbomeca Astazou XVIIIA, capable of developing a thrust of 1050 hp, and provided a good indication of the aircraft payload. The helicopter Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin can perform flights over distances of up to 675 kilometers at a cruising speed of its movement in 275 km \ h.
HelicopterAerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin
The following versions of the aircraft:
- Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin - Basic prototypes of the aircraft;
- Aerospatiale SA 360C Dauphin - Main production version, which, depending on the configuration, the character can be either a vehicle or a passenger aircraft;
- Aerospatiale SA 360A Dauphin - A pilot version of the helicopter, equipped with a new power ustanvokoy, but later transformed into a version of the Aerospatiale SA 360C Dauphin;
- Aerospatiale SA 361H Dauphin - An improved version of the helicopter with the power ustanvokoy power 1300 hp .;
- Aerospatiale SA 361HCL Dauphin - The military version, created on the basis of the version Aerospatiale SA 361H Dauphin.
Specifications Aerospatiale SA 360 Dauphin.
- Crew: 1-2 person;
- Capacity: 8-9 people (depending on version);
- helicopter length: 13,2 m .;
- The height of the helicopter: 3,5 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 11,5 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty helicopter: 1580 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 3000 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 275 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 315 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 675 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4600 m .;
- Powerplant: Turbomeca Astazou XVIIIA (depending on version);
- Power: 1050 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation