Helicopter Robinson R44
Robinson R44- Multi-purpose four-light commercial helicopter production company «Robinson Helicopter», USA.
The helicopter is designed in 1980-e. The first flight was made 31.03.1990 and December 1992 passed certification.
Robinson R44 Astro - variant with Robinson Lycoming O-540.
Robinson R44 Raven - civilian models with the motor Lycoming O-540 F1 B5 and the metal chassis, which is designed for landing on solid ground.
Robinson R44 Clipper - an option for landing on water with floats.
Robinson R44 Raven II - model year 2002 injection engine Robinson ycomingI O540 AE1 A5, metal chassis, wider rotor blades and equipment for the performance of night flights.
Robinson R44 Clipper II - version of the Raven II landing on the water with floats.
Robinson R44 IFR Trainer - trainer training version with the optional equipment and the modified cockpit for pilot training.
Robinson R44 Police II - patrolman helicopter based Raven II with additional equipment.
- US ;.
- Bolivia ;.
- Brazil ;.
- Dominican Republic;.
- Lebanon ;.
- Paraguay ;.
- Peru ;.
- Salvador ;.
- Philippines ;.
- Ecuador ;.
- Estonia ;.
- South Africa ;.
Features helicopter Robinson R44:
- Purpose: a passenger.
- Crew: 1 + 3chel.
- Maximum speed .: 240km / h.
- Cruising speed: 210km / h.
- Rate of climb: 5m. / Sec.
- Flight range: 650km.
- Flight duration: 3,5chas.
- Working height: 1500m.
- Ceiling: 4250m.
- Engines: 1hLycomingO540 or IO540 (Injection).
- Engine Type: boxer six-cylinder piston.
- Power system: a carburetor.
- Petrol Used 91 / 115 (100 LL).
- Maximum power .: 260l.s.
- Fuel consumption: 57l / h.
- Fuselage length: 9,06m.
- The length of the screw: 11,75m.
- The diameter of the tail rotor: 1,47m.
- The diameter of the rotor: 10,04m.
- Height: 3, 27m.
- Track chassis 2,18m.
- Full take-off weight: 1089kg.
- Payload: 380kg.
- Doors: 4.
- Navigation equipment: daytime flying.
- Controls: the handle is provided with a circular course "understudy" for dual control lever "step-gas" is located at each seat on the left side.
- Fuel tank capacity: 120l or 30,6gallona, additional tank 72l or 18,3gallona.
- Climatic conditions: from minus to plus 30 38 degrees Celsius.
Robinson R44. Gallery.
Robinson R44 training video
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation