Helicopter Eurocopter EC 120B
Eurocopter EC 120B - Light multipurpose helicopter. The Air Force of Spain called HE25.
Development of helicopter was carried out in the early 90-x consortium Eurocopter (61 percent) together with the Harbin Aviation Manufacturing Corporation NAMC (24 percent) provided by the Chinese national corporation for export and import aerotehnicheskomu CATIC, and now SingaporeTechnologyAerospatialsSA (15 percent).
Helicopter Eurocopter EC 120B photo booths
The first flight made 09.07.1995. By the year 2008, 550 more helicopters delivered. Built using composite materials.
The characteristics of the helicopter EC 120B:
- Crew: 1-2pilota.
- Seating capacity: up to 4passazhirov.
- Length: 11,52m.
- Fuselage length: 9,6m.
- The diameter of the rotor: 10,0m.
- Diameter fenestron: 0,75m.
- Maximum width of the fuselage: 1,5m.
- Height: 3,4m. (With tail rotor).
- The area, which swept rotor: 78,54kv.m.
- Track chassis 2,07m.
- Empty weight: 960kg.
- The highest take-off weight: 1715kg.
- with outboard load: 1800kg.
- Payload weight: 755kg.
- Weight suspension: 700kg.
- Volume of fuel tanks: 416l.
- Engines: 1 × turboshaft TurbomecaTM319Arrius2F.
- Link: 1 × 504l.s. (1 × 376 kW. (Takeoff)).
- Maximum allowable speed: 278km / h.
- Maximum speed: 226km / h.
- Cruising speed: 191km / h.
- Practical range: 727km.
- The duration of the flight: 4chasa32min.
- Ceiling: 5180m.
- Static ceiling:.
- without the use of ground effect: 2320m.
- using ground effect: 2820m.
- Rate of climb:. 6,1m / s.
- The load on the drive: 22,9 / 21,8kg / m (with / without suspension)..
- Thrust-to-weight ratio: 183,5 / 192,3 W / kg. (With / without suspension on the transmission at the maximum take-off weight).
- the cargo compartment length: 2,3m.
- the cargo compartment width: 1,35m.
- The height of the cargo compartment: 1,25m.
- The area of the cargo compartment: 3,0kv.m.
Eurocopter EC 120B. Gallery.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation