Helicopter EU 130 B4
- Eurocopter EC 130 - light single-engine helicopter.
- Designed by «Eurocopter». The first take-off took place in 1999 year.
- Built with composite tion. A few modifications produced.
- The helicopter comes over 30 the world.
A helicopter with a single main rotor EC130 is a modified variant of Eurocopter AS350 B3. It has the means to stabilize the situation in space flight and automation. In this helicopter made the first flight of the Australian test pilot Steven Paige 24.06.1999 years.
Designed for travel agencies in the first place, which carry air tours. Petomu him - against the original model -significantly been increased glass area, the width of the cabin, insulation (thanks to the lateral shielding rear rotor). As a result, models are more spacious cabin with excellent external review and the ability to place up to seven tourists.
Helicopter EC130 designed, put into operation and production in close cooperation with US tour operators, primarily aviation company Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, which as the first tour operator, use this helicopter. EC 130 into operation adopted by Blue Hawaiian in 2001 year, and at the moment the helicopter has become commonplace at such tourist sites as the Grand Canyon, Hawaii and so on.
Helicopter EU 130 B4. Photos dashboard
In the cockpit of the helicopter in the tourist version placed in the number 2 8 people: 3 1 the pilot and passenger in the front row, 4 passenger in the second row. This is the layout of the cabin seats have helicopters Aviation Company "Papillon", which flies to the United States over the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas (including excursions, providing a landing in the Grand Canyon) .Kreslo pilot - in this case the direction of travel of the helicopter extreme the left (as in the left steering wheel, that is, the European car). This allows the pilot during poor visibility or a landing in the fog, hovering at an altitude of 1-5 meters, inspect, place in the bottom of the helicopter skiing, looking out of the window opening on its convex door. In difficult conditions for a better view of the pilot can, if necessary, open up your door, do not otstёgivayas from the chair, and objectively evaluate the area under the hovering helicopter, craning his neck and leaning slightly to the left through the door.
Helicopter EC 130 at the end of the rear beam has a special multiblade fenestron (screw in the ring), which is installed instead of a conventional tail rotor like a typical AS350. In this fenestron located unevenly blades, as well as increasing the angular velocity of rotation (which reduces vibration at the same time), as compared to conventional open screw. Have fenestron kmenshaet the ambient noise at 50 percent compared to the tail rotor of the original basis of the model. As a result, the noise level of a flying helicopter criterion EPNdB (Effective Perceived Noisein Decibel - effective perceived noise in decibels) is 84,3dB. This is less than the threshold 8,5dB second category of noise, respectively, Appendix H regulations FAA, the national regulatory authority in the United States in the field of aviation. In addition, almost closed the screw safe for people who are far away from the helicopter when it is with the engine running on the ground.
Helicopter EU 130 B4. Photo salon
Helicopter EC 130 becomes as popular as the helicopter used for medical services, such as ambulance helicopter "first aid", as in his no small cabin with wide in the back row are placed side doors with the convenience of one or two stretchers. In the front row are typically located at the same place for two accompanying passengers if a pilot (instead of another front passenger seat can be placed on medical devices). Security fenestron simplifies and accelerates well vygruzku- loading the wounded and patients (no need to wait for switching off the engine for loading / unloading patients from the helicopter), particularly in terms of the critical time when the helicopter can not stop the engine. Eurocopter in the year 2012 50 has received orders for copies of EC 130 T2 from Maverick Helicopters, and other customers (Papillon, BlueHawaiian and so on).
Features helicopter EU 130 B4:
- Crew: 1-2 pilot.
- Passenger capacity: 7 passengers (6 - when the two pilots) or accompanying 2 and 1-2 patient on a stretcher.
- Length: 12,64m.
- Fuselage length: 10,68m.
- The diameter of the rotor: 10,69m.
- Maximum width of the fuselage: 2,03m.
- Height: 3,61m. (With tail rotor).
- The area, which swept rotor: 89,75kv.m.
- Track chassis 2,31m.
- Empty weight: 1360kg.
- The highest take-off weight: 2400kg.
- with external load: 2800kg.
- The weight of external load: 1160kg.
- Volume of fuel tanks: 540l.
- Engines: 1 × turboshaft TurbomecaArriel2B1 the system FADEC.
- Link: 1 × 847l.s. (1 × 632kVt. (Takeoff)).
- Maximum allowable speed: 287km / h.
- Maximum speed: 235km / h.
- Ceiling: 7010m.
- Static ceiling:.
- without the use of ground effect: 5320m.
- using ground effect: 5875m.
- Rate of climb:. 11,6m / s.
- The load on the drive: 26,74kg. / Sq.
- Thrust-to-weight ratio: 226Vt / kg. (at maximum takeoff weight).
- Length of cargo cabin: 2,19m.
- Width of cargo cabin: 1,865m.
- The height of the cargo compartment: 1,28m.
- Usable volume of the cargo compartment: 3,7 cub
Eurocopter EC 130 B4. Gallery.
Helicopter EU 130 B4. Video.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation